**Super-Mega CAMOU Jagdtiger!!**

Now you have choice.

Late war camou Jagdtiger (without Zimmerit)

At our favorite site:

www.cmmods.com

Last week I uploaded a factory finish yellow Jagdtiger with Zimmerit coating. This week you get a late war camou Jagdtiger without the Zim. My original plan was keep both on my machine and give the camou Jag winter bmp numbers... but CMBB won’t accept winter bmp numbers for the Jagdtiger! D’oh! I still haven’t decided which of the mods to keep for myself.

Here’s the cmmods.com screenshot:

Late camou Jagdtiger

but CMBB won’t accept winter bmp numbers for the Jagdtiger!
I don't understand that statement at all, if ya have the bmp's numbered from 63260 to 63279 and set the ground for any of the snow ground conditions then you should see whatever artwork you've numbered in the 6**** range.

Thanks for your effort, the Jagdtiger looks outstanding.

About the winter mod thing.

I went home last night, opened my winter Jagdtiger test scenario, and discovered that the winter bmp that had refused to show up the day before now showed up. So I did a little more work on the vehicle. As I added more winter bmps they started NOT showing up in-game again! Grrrr... I re-restarted my mac and the missing winter bmps again popped up. Its going to take a bit more patience than usual for me to finish winterizing my camou Jagdtiger.

All this effort for a vehicle I see in-game about as often as a Sturmtiger! :mad:

Oh, and about backward numbers. To my mind late camo/no Zimmerit vehicles NEED callsign numbers to be complete. That's how they look in all the reference pictures. Its appropriate, though, for early yellow zimmerit-covered vehicles to not have callsign numbers - so they don't.

\enters Gordian knot cutting mode

MikeyD, I have a funny feeling that the problem with the bmp's (or whatever they call them in Apple land) is localized to a very few systems.

If that is the case, you could always give the winterized version the same bmp numbers as the summer version, work it up in the midst of summer terrain, and, when it's done, either renumber the winter JagdTigger before uploading, or tell the downloaders to renumber it for winter on their own computers.

Won't be the first time a mod has to be renumbered before use, and if there's a problem with some invisible property lurking in the image files, your avid fans will be more than happy to be the guinea-pigs that test it for you.

\leaves Gordian knot cutting mode