Help me find lost "classic mods" not on moddatabase anymore.

I am looking for some great mods I used to use with CMBB who are not available for download anymore. I don't know the name of the files or who made them so...it might get a bit unclear which I meen.

I am looking for:

-Mods for the german (especially 88MM) guns (88MM-KH.ZIP?)

-Wallmod with propaganda posters displayed on the walls

-Other mods for AT / AP guns

-JUJU 3D treebase mod (3DTREEBASES_JUJU.ZIP)

Kingfisher was a modder whos work I used a lot...not available anymore on CMMOD Database? I know he used the nick Zimorodok too, but a lot seems to be missing.

If somebody has some good mods I might have forgotten please upload them to CMMOD DATABASE or post a link here please. Please help me retrieve these files.

[ July 28, 2004, 04:34 PM: Message edited by: GodfleshNL ]

Remember, cmmods crashed catastrophically awhile ago. It was some months before I was able to re-upload all my old mods - and there were a lot. Some others (especiallly from guys who have since dropped out of the forum) just didn't make it back onto the site again.

"...when mod artists like MikeyD and AndrewTF have died (this is being worked on) and the prices of their early works rocket up!"

Yeh, my early stuff has already doubled in price to 0¢. In a few months it will have tripled to... 0¢. At this rate the sky's the limit!!! I foresee my mods going for six figure prices up to 000,000¢.

Yo MikeyD, Since ya been in this thread off and on, I'd just like to take this opportunity to thank you for all the hard work and effort you have given to the cm community.

We are very fortunate to have someone with your talent who's willing to participate and give as much as you do.

"...to thank you for all the hard work and effort"

Much appreciated.

Truth-be-told, because of CM I haven't touched a plastic kit in years! Every CM mod I post represents another $50 model kit I didn't have to buy to satisfy my hobby cravings. So not only did CM cost me nothing (I got on the Beta test team... heh heh) it's positively SAVED me money! Thank you BFC!

Originally posted by GodfleshNL:

I am looking for:

-JUJU 3D treebase mod (3DTREEBASES_JUJU.ZIP)

The treebase mod witht that exact name is in the CM:AK section of CMMods (and only a few months old).

Unless you mean my very old treebase set (my very first mod, the one that looks like grass that Junk2drive mentioned). I can't remember where that one is. Junk2drive likely knows.

• 3 weeks later...