1st ASL Scenario Conversion Should Be???

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Hans:

Question for the the ASL Veteran and other ASL grogs

Were there any ASL/SL scenarios on/in the Spanish Civil war?

The Chronology of War (see here) should answer all your questions regarding ASL scenario dates and locations. I know that Critical Hit published a module called "Guerra Civil" about the Spanish civil war. There should be a few other scenarios scattered throughout the old ASL Annuals.

wings, there are several SL conversions by myself and ASLveteran (among others) at The Scenario Depot. ASLVet tends to modify his scenarios slightly (or significantly, as needed) to take advantage of CMBB features or quirks; I tend to keep force content and maps as close to the original SL as possible and modify experience, morale, etc., to balance. Difference in style, I suppose.

Try some and review them today! Note that on the Depot, once you find one SL or ASL scenario, you can link to all other scenarios by the same author by clicking on the scenario name at the upper fight side of the scenario description.

To toot my own horn, there are several listed under the "S" section of CMBB (SL# - Name).

Steve

Steve - Thanks for the info. I will try some of the ASL conversions as soon as I am up and running.

wings, there are several SL conversions by myself and ASLveteran (among others) at The Scenario Depot. ASLVet tends to modify his scenarios slightly (or significantly, as needed) to take advantage of CMBB features or quirks; I tend to keep force content and maps as close to the original SL as possible and modify experience, morale, etc., to balance. Difference in style, I suppose.

Try some and review them today! Note that on the Depot, once you find one SL or ASL scenario, you can link to all other scenarios by the same author by clicking on the scenario name at the upper fight side of the scenario description.

To toot my own horn, there are several listed under the "S" section of CMBB (SL# - Name).

Steve

Steve - Thanks for the info. I will try some of the ASL conversions as soon as I am up and running.