CMBB and spouses/significant others

Yeah, I forget some of guys are as old as dirt. You probably still sport that Flathead haircut as well.
Well, I can't be that old because I don't get your reference.

Sorry, Abbot, didn't mean to be offensive, and certainly was not referring to anything smutty. I was just reminded of a Larsen cartoon in which there is a defining moment in human history in which a couple of dogs just happen to be present and all the dogs are interested in is each other (er, anybody know the cartoon I'm referring to? Help me out!). Your comment seemed like a perfect example of this kind of singlemindedness. Made me laugh at the time.

... er, anybody else see the funny side??

Sorry, Abbot, didn't mean to be offensive

No offence taken.

Your comment seemed like a perfect example of this kind of singlemindedness.

I have never torn down a Flathead motor. I was commenting on the inefficient valve design of an antique engine.

Made me laugh at the time.

Maybe it was the Gin and Tonics?

Gin and tonic, yes yes, just a splash more... ah! Much better.

Now its smiles all around. And lets not forget a quick 'cheers' to our better halves, especially when they are up to their elbows in concrete dust from the bottom of salvaged bren gun carriers with their inefficiently valved designed antique motors.