Segment violation

This is the first time I've had this happen. My opponent is on version 1.01 and I'm using 1.02 so that may be the problem. During the replay his sub moved and attacked my BB but the replay shows my BB attacking the port and then I get the segment violation. Is the game toast until we are both on the same version?

http://profile.imageshack.us/user/birde/images/detail/#90/bugbirdvsjohn015cm0.gif

Hi Baron,

Unfortunately this was something I overlooked in terms of game compatability between v1.01 and v1.02 as there is indeed a problem with the replay when replaying a game from v1.01 in v1.02.

I will be submitting the files for the v1.02 German patch early next week so hopefully the delay will not be too long as I took some time off for the holidays.

A temporary workaround is to load the opponent's turn in the Hotseat directory to skip the replay.

Hope this helps,

Hubert