First Bug Report for v1.01...

I did not got as far a seeing Russian Armour. My game crashed as Romania joined the axis (draw_sprite_on_map_surface - direct sound failed: dserr: invalid param). Russia had just joined the allies. Details sent separately to Hubert

Normal Dude, this one was actually reported during the development phase of the patch and unfortuantely I thought I had it fixed... thanks for the report and consider it fixed for the next patch. Note, as far as I can tell this bug only affects the sprite displayed and not the unit properties.

Edwin, thanks for the report and the sent files... unfortuantely I cannot seem to repeat it. Can you confirm that this is a repeatable error on your end? For example each time you replay the 'autosave' does this error occur?

Yes Hubert, the tank properties are as they should be, it is only the sprites. Also, the effect is intermittent. Some games I don't see any bug at all.

One other bug I observed in a game between me and Hellraiser. Naval and air units will change their facing towards the movement of invisible enemy units outside of their range of spotting. This got rather annoying, as it makes it hard to sneak past enemy fleets. Even if he doesnt see you, he knows something is moving nearby because his ships change facing.