I need playtesters

Norse

This time, it is Operation Uranus, the Sovjet codename for their famous counterattack near Stalingrad! The date is 18th November 1942, where the Sovjet commander of the 62nd Army is told to stand by for new orders. At 07:30 the following day, the Sovjets opened fire with 13.000 guns and rocket launchers. It was so massive that it came to be known as the Artillery Day. At 08:50, the Sovjets attacked the flanks of Stalingrad whos positions Manstein himself had classified as "utterly grotesque". Here is the screenshot.

This campaign is much more than just Stalingrad, as the allies have just launched Operation Torch - the invasion of Africa. Rommels forces have been severly mauled since the conclusive battle of El Alamein, and have retreated to the positions near El Agheila. In Marocco and Algeria, the joint Anglo-American forces of Patton and Alexander have successfuly invaded and defeated the local Vichy French resistance who were confused wheter to resist or join the allied forces.

Now what I need is some of you guys to playtest this campaign. My goal is to get the campaigns I make as enjoyable as possible for anyone who wants to play them, and have them fit as naturally as possible into the fine line of campaigns that already came with the game. If you would playtest them, then if you find anything about the campaigns that seems to be an issue for you, then we could work it out together and get the final campaigns to be as enjoyable as possible before they are uploaded.

Who volenteer? ;)

~Norse~

Norse-

Yeah I know you cant use with demo...arrgghhh.

Still frustrated, lol.

Anyway do you have a site with all your scenarios on it??? I saw references to BoB, but couldnt find it anywhere. I am relatively new to this site, so I have spent alot of time reading up on past topics. thanks for help.

Willard

Originally posted by Willard:

Norse-

Yeah I know you cant use with demo...arrgghhh.

Still frustrated, lol.

Anyway do you have a site with all your scenarios on it??? I saw references to BoB, but couldnt find it anywhere. I am relatively new to this site, so I have spent alot of time reading up on past topics. thanks for help.

Willard

I'll put them up on Otto's site Strategic Command HQ, if he doesn't come back soon then I'll find a temporary site to offer them on. Playtesters at work ;)

~Norse~

Hey Carl you want to PBEM the campaign, co's I'm having no trouble conquering the whole of Europe with the Red Horde!!

I'm up to July 43 and most of Russia is liberated, with a few Grey pockets in places like Riga, Kiev, Sevastopol smile.gif

Even the staunch Finns are being crushed by numbers (I know that'll get your blood up!! lol)

If you want you can set it up & e-mail it to me at mikecampbell@paradise.net.nz.

This Stalingrad campaign can now be downloaded here. Remember to right click on the link, and choose "Save target as..", and save it as "all files" instead of "text file". <shrugs> complicated tongue.gif hehe, have fun boys and girls smile.gif Thanks Mike for your playtesting. ;)

~Norse~