Guess who is back? Return of the king

Kuniworth

Return%20of%20the%20King%20rendered%20by%20Little%20Bear.jpg

Yes the king is back!! Back from the path of the dead to strike down on you poor souls for a third time.

A great thanks to Martin(Moon) and BF for paying the expenses at the sanatarium. I really feel rehabilitated now and my spamming-tendencies are long gone.

To relate this to sc; I will dedicate an eventual win in the fall blau tourney to

Martin and Battlefront. They never stopped believin that I could get well.

As usual(!) thx to Rambo, Jersey, Les, Kurt etc for the protest-marsches to bring me back.

Finally; It feels really great to be back - terrorizing Matrixgames was'nt the same. I guess what I wanna to say is that it feel great to be...home. smile.gif

[ April 13, 2004, 06:15 PM: Message edited by: Kuniworth ]

Guees you seen some really good ones from me eh?

The kind that light up all the Heavens into reverential smiles, and for miles all around!

And, charm the Kandinsky mood music from out of the Spheres!

Other than that, no, can't say as I have had the pleasure! smile.gif

Originally posted by Moon:

Yeah yeah... now somebody wil have to pay for *my* expenses at the sanatorium. I think I'll charge Hubert.

Martin

ROFLMAO!!!! :D

See Kuni, they were just waiting until they could afford the mental health package for BFC employees.

Good thing Hubert is busting his buns to get SC2 out, insurance ain't cheap!

By the way..

Welcome back you worthless Swedish Git!!! :D

I actually did miss ya! ;)

WOO HOO!!!

Nice pic up there ^.

Kuniworth .. you received a much bigger welcome back than Seanacoochie did over in the Peng thread!!

Who... where.... eh ??

You may have met him during your recent stay at the sanatarium...

He's about this high dwarf4.jpg and he's always yacking on about being some sort of ego_god.gif..

I don't think he was ready to be released, as apparently he appeared again on Easter Sunday and told everyone he'd been... resurrected-christ.jpg

Of course the people who love and care for him normally just smile sweetly and play along...As he's quite harmless really....

A word of warning though...don't feed him seafood or give him wine, otherwise he'll be hopping around on one foot while screaming like a demented banshee.. bounce2.gifmad3.gif

If that does happen, then just give the Copy_of_betty-boop-nurse2.gif a call...

She'll have him sleeping like a baby3_small.jpg in no time....

Hope you don't mind a newbie1.gif stopping by... I just wanted to give you the lowdown on Seanacoochie and let you know that his bark is worse than his bite..

Originally posted by YK2:

WOO HOO!!!

Nice pic up there ^.

Kuniworth .. you received a much bigger welcome back than Seanacoochie did over in the Peng thread!!

Who... where.... eh ??

You may have met him during your recent stay at the sanatarium...

He's about this high dwarf4.jpg and he's always yacking on about being some sort of ego_god.gif..

I don't think he was ready to be released, as apparently he appeared again on Easter Sunday and told everyone he'd been... resurrected-christ.jpg

Of course the people who love and care for him normally just smile sweetly and play along...As he's quite harmless really....

A word of warning though...don't feed him seafood or give him wine, otherwise he'll be hopping around on one foot while screaming like a demented banshee.. bounce2.gifmad3.gif

If that does happen, then just give the Copy_of_betty-boop-nurse2.gif a call...

She'll have him sleeping like a baby3_small.jpg in no time....

Hope you don't mind a newbie1.gif stopping by... I just wanted to give you the lowdown on Seanacoochie and let you know that his bark is worse than his bite..

EMMMMMMAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Just in time, they are ganging up on me in the MBT!!

Come quickly!!!!!!

[serious] YK2

You will find no more gentlemanly and close knit community anywhere on this board than you will find in the SC Community[/serious]

Plus they're smart, they kicked me out early on. But they still allow me in on occaision to say Hi!

You were kicked out because you were too good, the rest of us started weeping all the time and we figured well, we really don't deserve this guy with all his goodness and next thing you know ... :rolleyes::D

But after you went over to the GF for a while the too much goodness part was no longer a factor.

Glad you came back. ;)

Originally posted by Kuniworth:

Boggs/Jersey;

How you two ever could be released from the justified banning is impossible for everyone else to understand.

Because you have no imagination, lad. Think back to that night, remember? Who banned us? The meanest moderator on the board. Who showed up the next day all sweet and humble? That same moderator. Know what? He was assimilated...BWAHAHAHAAAA!!!

It's not Boggs/Jersey.

It's Boggs/Jersey/Moon....

BWHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!

[edit]-Oh yeah, I'll probably be back later to lock this one up.

[ April 16, 2004, 08:31 PM: Message edited by: Jim Boggs ]

moon.gif

And we'll probably put a lock on this thing pretty soon. Most likely we'll do it with something sensitive, like,

"Yeah-yeah, okay, had enough of this happy reunion stuff, locking this, gotta go kick the cat, moving this to the General Forum where they'll know how to treat you with the proper reverence. Hey, screw off and have a nice day!"