Panzerliga graphics

aesopo123

Hey aesopo123,

I'm a German player from the Panzerliga.

You have to click on "downloads" "diverses".

There you will find two links for download.

"Icons zu Strategic-Command" and "Überarbeitete SC-Grafiken von Cobra". The first one is faulty I think but the last one (my work smile.gif ) is new and should work. You get some new graphics for SC there.

Bye Cobra

Okay, what in God's name is going on? Sniffers are really taking charge? Kuniworth is Team-Euro (captained 2-teams to Ryder Cup victory) who needs to know what is going on. Editing files, redesigning graphics, & being an out of control Euro needs to be cleared with the front office.

[ June 03, 2004, 01:32 AM: Message edited by: jon_j_rambo ]

Thank you aesopo123,

nice that you like it.

Kuniworth:

What's your problem? Are you kicked out of bed by your wife this morning? Didn't she wants to caress you? Was she cold and unkind to you?

Hey that's bad but thank goodness this is your and not my problem...

Originally posted by CobraEuro:

Kuniworth:

What's your problem? Are you kicked out of bed caress you? Was she cold and unkind to you?

Hey that's bad but thank goodness this is your and not my problem...

Hey wait a minute. We want a clean game here, people are fed up with der deutsche cheating tools. Hombreplin said to Zappsweden that his sniffer was german-made. I don't know how many german "tool" factories are out there but as the Euro captain Im getting the chills knowing that Fritz are producing SC enhancements.

It's sad enough that track & field stars Marion Jones and Tim Montgomery are getting the slammer for using illegal substances. We don't need no more hacking and cracking stuff here, the communtiy is getting out of control. And I blame the germans for this.

German fow sniffer=

Hombre starts using=

chaos in forum=

end of gameplay=

end of community

So you'd better keep it straight and only produce graphics. That's ok if Hubert think's it ok. But I will be watching to see that this is kept within limits.

[ June 03, 2004, 05:06 AM: Message edited by: Kuniworth ]

Hey Kuniworth,

I didn't make cheating tools! I only make some graphic mods. Cities, swamps, forrest, bunkers and mountains that are looking nicer, new flags and symbols for the units ect... that has nothing to do with cheating.

And by the way you call yourself the Euro captain. I'm European and you are surely not my captain.

And don't call us Fritz. What do you mean who you are?

And it's of no interest what you blame the germans for.

I know no German who cheats. Aesopo123 asked for some new graphics from the PL and I helped him to find it. That's all.

Hey, if people are going to hack the graphics, how about hacking the sound with the Gerries getting a little worked up:

http://www.earthstation1.com/WWIIAudio/Hitler_to_SA_&_SS_1.30.33.wav

The evening that Hitler became Reich's Chancellor of Germany, Hitler spoke to his S.A. and S.S. troops: "SA and SS, Heil! The great time has now begun. Germany is now awakened. We have won power in Germany. Now we must win over the German people. I know, my comrades, it must have been difficult at times, when you were desiring change which didn't come, so time and time again the appeal has to be made to continue the struggle - you mustn't act yourself, you must obey, you must give in, you must submit to this overwhelming need to obey."

Sombra --- Dude, you are mistaken, I headcracked ZappSweden. I allowed him the Allied turn #2 LC gambit & promptly rolled him with the little Adolfs, Gerry, Fritz, & Wolfgang. Check the Forum records & read the AAR if you'd like.

Pictured below: Rambo's German Panzer Leader snaps his head in disbelief to Sombra.

Jaguar_JA61610.jpg

Originally posted by Dragonheart:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kuniworth:

yes

When you play in a group which play permanently let me know since it is not easy to get a dedicated game. Message me in ICQ in time if you need a player. </font>

Originally posted by CobraEuro:

Kuni,

let's make peace, ok?

Sure we can have peace. All Im sayin is that fow-sniffing tools is not to be produced in the panzerliga-brotherhood and the hangarounds. I have no trouble with this, after all we gotta stick together against the treacherous north-american fascist communist pro nazi scum.