Seeking Rumblings of war V scenarios

cool thanks much, though I was looking for wet trianble and or squeezing the melon mostly.

Still thanks for more good scenarios to play. They've become very hard to find in last year..lots of pages with broken links etc. games getting long in the teeth I know but..still nice to have access to all these good scenarios folks made in the way back.

ThomasZ,

Squeezing the Melon for sure and Wet Triangle (I think) were ROW IV, not ROW V. I played in ROW IV myself, and as I recall, Wet Triangle was one of the scenarios for the Finals of ROW IV. ROW IV

used CMAK to model battles in Ethiopia, Crete, the Western Desert, Italy and more. If it's the CMBB themed ROW scenarios you seek, then you want the ROW III scenario pack here

http://www.bootsandtracks.com/scenlist.php

You'll also find many more CMBB scenarios there.

Am presuming that by "can't find the scenarios" you meant other than what comes on the game disk, right? If so, B&T should be a huge help.

I hope you're actually playing against humans rather than just the AI. Otherwise, you're missing out on the real CM experience. Happy gaming!

Regards,

John Kettler

"Wet Triangle" was designed by Frank "Franko" Radoslovich for CMBB and was one of the initial scenarios for ROW V.

"Sqeezing the Melon" was designed in CMAK for ROW IV by Jeff Weatherspoon and was one of the first round scenarios.

Unfortunately neither are available for download since the collapse of the first Scenario Depot but if you email me I will send them to you...

My email is in my profile.

Richie,

Thanks for sorting out what passes for my memory!

With memory prodded, it seems now that I remember reading AARs for Wet Triangle as an AAR judge, but I never played it.

ThomasZ,

Based on playing it as a blind PBEM, Squeezing the Melon is terrific. If you've read the AARs, though, please make sure your opponent has, too. Otherwise, you'll have a major unfair advantage.

Of course, jwxspoon may've tweaked all sorts of stuff after reading all the AARs. Happy gaming!

Regards,

John Kettler

Course I shall send the AAR's. I play about 90% of my games against the same person and since i'm the more committed of the two it's mostly my job fo find us missions. Sadly this often means I do know more about the missions then he. Thus I make it a habit of saveing the txt I read and sending it along with the first turn file in the interests of fairness.

Such a pitty we lost the scenario depot...that said I suppose it's not to terribly long till the next CM and hopefully support will come back with that release.

Thanks again for all the help folks, and if anyone else wants to mail various ROW scenarios I'm all ears.