Nominate & Vote here for SC-MVP 2004 [Most Valuable Poster]

jon_j_rambo

I'd vote for Rambo, but since he's already won before... In that case, I vote for JJ... wait, he's also won before ;) . Kuni seems a good candidate. I like him, he's kinda kooky, and tries his best to add life into this board. Also perhaps Edwin. Even tho we never spoke, he's full of ideas, and puts a lot of energy into the future of SC wargaming.

Most Valuable Rookie: Aesop? What about me? Not to be arrogant here but......

Dragonheart & Roosevelt

My thanks but I'm not eligible, neither is Brother Rambo. ;)

Why not?! ;)

It's hard to say what the idea is based on. Some people have a samll number of great posts and others have a large number of good posts and then, of course there are those migratory Lucky creatures! :D

Appreciated Avatar. ;)

Rambo has it for 2002

I've got it for 2003,

Neither of us are eligible but we both thank you. smile.gif

Once awarded the jacket one becomes ineligible to recieve it again. Which is why it comes with a lifetime dry cleaning voucher! ;)

Categorie Awards would be great but I think we need a panel to decide on which ones we'd be including and I'd favor the same idea of being forever inelible for an award after recieving it.

The MVP Candidates for 2004 are:

Terif

Curry

Kuniworth

Edwin

Bill Macon / Pzgdr

Votes to be tallied up Sunday 00.05 West Coast Time and announced when General Rambo deems it to be official. ;)

In memoriam award;

Gaylord Focker

Oh I also want to change my rookie of the year nomination;

I nominate Tim the Enchanter.

He is a brilliant member of our community with tons of insightful hints about the game and tactics. In a very short time he has almost done so much that he could even be considered for the MVP award. This is without doubt one of the great genious around here.

I cancel out your vote for Bill with another vote for Kuniworth friend!

No offense to Bill of course! I'm sure he is a fantastic member of this community!

Who is this wizard? Is he good or bad?

Did he undergo the test yet?

I suspect he's a member of Kuni's cult!!

Tim the Enchanter!

Almost 300 posts in a month and the vast majority of them of real worth!

If we had a Rookie of the Year Award he'd be right among the front runners.

As for the Memorium, [holding a skull in his hand,] "Alas, poor Gaylord, we knew him well!"

But fear not, he's still active, it just doesn't happen to be at Battlefront. An arrangement I think everyone, including Gaylord, is satisfied with.

Kurt,

In answer to what was said in the other thread, if it's meant as I think it was, no, I didn't put it up there to adapt foul tactics. I put it up to bring to the attention of a friend of ours that he takes every opportunity to say something negative and it should stop.

When he takes it to the GF it should definitely stop. We don't want to hear it here so why should it be said there?

If it was a foul tactic that's fine, somebody needs to give him the message. I guess his tactic of putting that swill in the GF is okay. Why do we need that?

Jersey;

No need to complain about Les. He may be an old grumpy canadian but he's OUR Les. That freakin Dorsosh should stop immediately insulting the sarge.

Mothafockin Les is a legend is his own way. Personally I'd rather like the grumpy Les who wants to retire all the time(makes me LMAO) than Les the Whimp 9-1.

[ October 13, 2004, 04:00 PM: Message edited by: Kuniworth ]

Kuni,

I've always regarded him as our Les, I only wish he'd get whatever it is out of his system and stop posting these negatives all over the place.

I don't like being like this, but I like it even less when I've got to constantly look over my shoulder because someone only has negative remarks and backstabbing to offer. That ruins it for everyone.

If he's mad at me because of his site or my site or House of Games or because Pluto is too far off, he ought to leave those things where they belong and not involve them here.

As to making negative remarks about this forum at the GF -- ? What's that about?

I want to stop and will. After a while there's nothing to say because you don't want to post in a place any more; what's the point when it's all bellyaching and sour grapes?