Problem with units stacked together...

Hi there.

I´m making a scenario right now and I stumble upon two problems that really annoys me. Maybe my fault, i don´t know. Im really bewildered..ok, here goes:

1. I have two big and spacey setup zones, one for the russians and one for the germans and the tanks places themself correctly in the editor but not the infantry. The infantry drops smack down in the middle of the map, outside the setup zone. And they get a grey base-plate and are tightly packed together. And I can reposition them one by one...

2. The russians are all looking the wrong way. Dont know why, cause I´ve setup the friendly edges and all...

I got rid of the stacking problem when I scaled down the map from 2 km x 2 km to like 1.5 km x 1.5 km, and had a new setup zone. But the units still looked the wrong way. I´ve stumbled across this problem once before, in another scenario but I dont remember how I managed to get rid of the problem.

So, any ideas?

I've got a HUGE QB map that displays the same problem... Unfortunately I need the map the size it is...

I can't get rid of it despite many permutations with the map converter. About 4 hours later and the Allied units always turn up at the same point, even when you make that point a water obstacle...

Originally posted by Richie:

I've got a HUGE QB map that displays the same problem... Unfortunately I need the map the size it is...

I can't get rid of it despite many permutations with the map converter. About 4 hours later and the Allied units always turn up at the same point, even when you make that point a water obstacle...

And did you check the deployment zones?