Where the hell is it?

Delta

Ok guys, we have waited over a week after the hags incident for the gold demo. Now its just getting a little frustrating. You said this week would be the week, you explicitelly implied and even directly said it in plain words. Every day this week I would wake up and come to the site to see if I could order or if the Gold demo came out..... to no avail. Now its Friday, and still no announcement, and still no word from the devs.

I dont understand it. You should at least say something like "We are running into a couple of small problems here, the gold demo will probably be released sometime early next week" or something like that. You should at least say something to us, inform us. We really cant ask for more. Just keep us in the loop, which youve done so many times in the past. Lately youve been on the forums but havent been informing us that much (at least not about the gold demo and/or release).

Please, Hubert and friends, RESPOND! Thanks in advance.

It is frustrating isn't it. Whats does it take for a quick one liner?

I have said I would not use Hags crack on principle. However I am having a hard time not trying it just for a little peak..........willpower fading............

smile.gif all kidding aside I would never use that idiot's crack no matter what.

I thought that they were different. I think they are, still. Maybe they are just working real hard. HOpefull thats it, and not that they are a bunch of wankers prancing around an answer, like a lot of other devs are.

just one computer game
Just one? Besides SC, there's CMBB and TacOps4 ready to pop out right here on Battlefront. I've been playing TacOpsCav v403 and it's just about ready for commercial release. Russo-German War v1.5 update is due out this month. And Xconq v7.5 update is almost ready for release. These all looked like June releases and it's now the middle of July. So it's been anticipation times 5 for the past month. :mad:

Just downloaded TacOpsCav403_ET with some more enhancements, so at least I can go kill tanks. If you haven't tried TacOps, please do so! Put some Hoo-Ah on your hard drive. :D

No I'm sure they are not working hard. Game programmers are all very lazy people. I bet they are all drunk and laughing at us that we don't have the game. I bet there is not even a game, this is just a cruel joke to toy with our sensibilities. Damn Battlefront, Damn Furysoft those cruel bastards. smile.gif

[ July 12, 2002, 05:34 PM: Message edited by: Otto ]

Just saw where CMBB is slated to be out NLT Sep 20.

So I think I can safely assume I will be enjoying the full version of StratComm WAY before then.

Is this a correct assumption, Hubert?

Please don't take the fifth like all those corporate pansies.