STRATEGIC COMMAND CUP 2003-rules and applies

DalmatiaPartisan

Players can play the game the way they want to - TCP/IP is the basic way and each players must be ready to play TCP/IP if other player wants to. But if both players agree to play via e-mail-they can-why not? Result is what matters-LOL

I dont think divisions via time zone would be fine solution - I ve seen players from Usa playing against europeans many times - and also I think in 2 months time(round 1) players will be able to find a way to finish matches whatever their timezone was.

I m looking for SC players who will be on-line on Friday, 19. september to help me make the draw of SC CUP.

Draw rules are simple - I will make groups scheme - for example group A will be numbers: 1,9,11,15,20.

Player who helps me will just make random pick for each player to get a number from 1-20. Seeded players get numbers for 1-4, and others from 5-20.

SO seeded player nr. 1(currently Terif) from Z-league goes to group A, nr.2(Rambo) to group C(Hombre), nr.3 to group D, nr. 4(Zapp) to group B.

After this we both agree to send forum posts in the same time and to create the groups from the scheme.

So if anyone will be online on friday after 10.00 forum time and willing to give a hand plz inform me.

thanks!

[ September 15, 2003, 02:50 AM: Message edited by: DalmatiaPartisan ]

Hi,

I´m online at this time as i´m in the office.

The only problem could be that i might be busy.

By the way one question.

If both players are in the League is this game also valid as League-Game?

In other leagues it is also used when playing tournaments it counts also for the league.

[ September 15, 2003, 09:26 AM: Message edited by: Dragonheart ]

Just an idea. Might as well require SC-CUP-2003 match results to be posted in Z-League since the Cup is using the rankings for seedings.

Whoever ends up in my group after the organization is finished, I'm available for play this weekend, just leave me a message in the Forum somewhere, e-mail, or ICQ.

If I understand Dalmatia right - I have given each player a number from 5-20 and this will be used to find you place on the 2003 SC CUP.

1) Terif

2) Zappsweden

3) Rambo

4) Hombre Plin

5) Garibaldi 11

6) Dalmatia Partisan

7) Errantreccel

8) Iron Ranger

9) Cannon Fodder

10) Oak

11) Commrade Trapp

12) Leopard

13) Archibald

14) Sand Castle

15) Drew 88

16) Wachtmster

17) Curry

18) DragonHeart

19) Serbian

20) Cro Panzer

Hope thats everyone. If I misspelled your name, sorry.

If DALMATIA PARTISAN will allow it, you may have my spot in the Cup. It is his tournament.

I have became heavily involved in my sports strategy games (Strat-o-Matic) now, with the NFL season underway and the NBA season beginning in a month. I will be very pressed for spare time for SC until I get past some player drafts and trading deadlines.

Leopard