AAR : Me vs Terif, lets see who wins.

zappsweden

I bid 100.000 for Axis. :D

(

EDIT: April 19, 2004):

Due to the complaint I got from Terif I gotta explain why this fun (IMO) topic was created. It was all about the topic NAME and "Zapp vs Terif" was after the circumstances a funny example (pretty much like Kuni vs Moon or something).

Check the links here and you might pick up the history behind it i.e why I thought it was a funny name :D

By the way, next Topic might get called "Me vs You, see who wins" :D:D

Links to the topic names:

funny topic name ->

http://www.battlefront.com/cgi-bin/bbs/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=18;t=001898#000000

met with a joke->

http://www.battlefront.com/cgi-bin/bbs/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=18;t=001905#000000

funny topic name->

http://www.battlefront.com/cgi-bin/bbs/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=18;t=003570

met with a joke-> http://www.thistopic.com

Maybe it was far-fetched but what they hell, "no harm done" :rolleyes:

At worst, this was a bad joke but hey if not even Zapp Leno can be funny all the time how could I. ;)

)

EDIT2:

How about this topic name...

"AAR: Me vs You, lets see who cares" :D

[ April 21, 2004, 10:41 AM: Message edited by: zappsweden ]

LOL!

Hey Zapp, how about kicking my butt, I'm getting back in the game, not that I have any experience.

Anyways, I'd like to see how the top players go at it.

Give me allies with the highest bid possible AND no tech.

I would also like FoW off, you would still win but it would be more of a challenge for you and I could see how the new strats have evolved, hehe.

Zapp, did you really want peace ?

Or why do you continue spamming me with requests for a game - and mostly with hidden accusations between the lines ? Do you really think you would get a game by bugging me and starting one thread after the other, post in others and even follow me in my AARs at Panzerliga...?

To make it clear once and forever:

I will NOT play you at SC 1 ever again - your latest actions just confirmed me in this decission once again.

You lost nearly 50 times against me. I even never had to use advanced strategies against you and - what I read from AARs and hear from others - it seems you didnt improve your gameplay. So the result if I would play you would be pretty clear.

But the most important: It doesnt make fun playing against you - it was no fun any more in our last games (every game was exactly the same...) and after all that happened between us, it is guaranteed for sure to be no fun.

I play games to have a good time and fun in my spare time - and SC is a game. It is not a duty and you simply have no claim to play a certain person. You cant force me to play you, at least this lesson you should have learned in the last months...

In this thread it fits better, I had too much choice where to put it into...

Zapp why you dont have the patience to wait and to improve your relationship with Terif? You cant expect from someone where you had half a year smack and worldwar you play rite now after a peaceproposal. A destroyed good relationship will need time to reestablish. Ok i had also my dispute with Kuni but it was never so intense like your battle which was lasting a couple of months. I would play Kuni everytime he want me to play.

In one point Terif is rite you have the same chances to win like me..and this is nearly to zero pct.....as you are nothing better than me accept this. Annother point i dont wanna hear everytime is "why you dont beat TERIF" and what i do wrong or not....please stop that nonsense.

Should i ever beat Terif i will let you know...hopefully you are still alive then. :D

Terif. You cannot rule the world and decide who is allowed to post in your topics and in Panzerliga. I post in Panzerliga and in your topics as much as I want. I have not accused you of anything now, you are just silly or cannot forget the past so help you God.

Originally posted by Terif:

Or why do you continue spamming me with requests for a game - and mostly with hidden accusations between the lines ?

What the hell (excuse the language) do you mean with "hidden accusations"?

Give me one example of what I have accused you off lately else cut the crap!

[ April 18, 2004, 02:47 PM: Message edited by: zappsweden ]

I even never had to use advanced strategies against you and

Ofcourse, you made silly moves on purpose just so I would have a chance, hah! :rolleyes:

You surely take the prize, smug :D

[ April 18, 2004, 07:17 PM: Message edited by: zappsweden ]

I have a new name for you zapp

smacksweden ROFL :D

Blashy offered you peace and wanted to play you dude...did you forget that? ...and you come along with this swedensmack... :D

Man i think i played to much today 5 games is to much for my brain it seems :D

Dragonsmack from Smackdragon ROFL

Zapp, did you really want peace ?

Or why do you continue spamming me with requests for a game - and mostly with hidden accusations between the lines ?

Terif, did YOU really want peace ?

I said I can beat you (obviously abit too loud) and you go crazy again :rolleyes:

Now, explain what that "hidden accusation" thing meant.

[ April 18, 2004, 07:38 PM: Message edited by: zappsweden ]

Originally posted by Kuniworth:

Dragon! team europe really needs you. Please play the ryder cup!

There are so many good players in Europe, and you are already two top players with you and zapp it would not be fair for the north american team if i would join....they have only rambo and maybe avatar but nothing else....the golden times are over :D

[ April 19, 2004, 02:27 AM: Message edited by: Dragonheart ]

DragonHeart --- What are you talking about, over? "Nothing is over, until we say it's over. Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor" --- Pluto in the movie Animal House. "Nothing is over" --- Rambo in the movie Rambo.

We (Team USA) lost the Ryder Cup 2003 because one of player (not be publicly named) didn't show up. We lost by one match. The scumbag did us dirty & will not be playing on the team long as I'm Captain.

Iron Ranger, where are you? Your country needs you for this annual tournament.

Rambo you are the last top player who is still active overseas....all other great players did not play anymore due to burnout syndrom. The reason for that is simple as SC was puplished in USA first...and came later to europe... so whilst the communities like Panzerliga are growing only a couple of ppl are playing WL now.

When SC2 will come out you will have a huge and great team....but now you have just some loyal patriots. :D

Surrender before you start this :D

Originally posted by jon_j_rambo:

We (Team USA) lost the Ryder Cup 2003 because one of player (not be publicly named) didn't show up. We lost by one match. The scumbag did us dirty & will not be playing on the team long as I'm Captain.

Yeah you lost only by 3-2. But this was mainly due to 4 other games did not finish. I still remember the Igzter-carachter who signed up for the euros and was never seen again. I'm pretty sure that was some american having fun.

Anyway it was quite clear that PBEM were'not suited for this competition. I will NOT, I repeat NOT accept pbem again. Jersey have played tcp/ip before and can do it again. Same apply for euro-players. I can accept an exception under the condition that the pbem-game is finished within the same time as the tcp/ip, around a week that is.

[ April 19, 2004, 07:39 AM: Message edited by: Kuniworth ]

When SC2 will come out you will have a huge and great team....but now you have just some loyal patriots. :D

Surrender before you start this :D

You would like us to give up without a fight, wouldn't you.

This is going to be my last tourney before I leave and I intend on winning it.

I'll remember your comments when your team begs for our forgiveness after you lose. ;)

Stupied Euro Dogs.......

CT you need that smack talk otherwise the dead will not rise out of their graves :D

I think rambo can attract more players if someone is gambling with your honour ;) .....and if so i will join the euros...if not there is no need for me.

come on let´s bring along the best you have ;)