tour cancelled

Chill out zapster ... you're way too excited ;)

yes, Rambo's new set of moves has potential, I fully agree - it puts so much strain on Axis from the very beggining; it can win games indeed (he won once against me using it) but once it is countered, long term wise, allies are at disadvantage IMHO. Remember our last game when axis took france in june 41 - how much power axis managed to have - believe me, in our current game if the axis player was Terif, he could win against absolutely everyone on this planet (judging from the strength my Axis has in this game) - I maybe make mistakes and lose that one BUT it was demonstrated that Axis can play a game with a very, very late france.

Agreed, you did not play maybe 100% of Rambo's moves but you were close nonetheless.

And remember - under 'normal' luck factor (i.e. average rolls for both sides) Axis is able to counter it without much problems - OK, if RAF scores 5 hits on intercepts and BBs hit troops with 2 damage per hit, 10 times in a row, I agree the game may be over for Axis smile.gif

Originally posted by jon_j_rambo:

Who's going to stop me? You guys better get Terif on the phone!

Terif does not answer the phone, he is in his secret bunker untrackable and untraceable. He is wearing a white coat and glasses and is performing experiments in his lab. Experiemtns on how to strengthen the German Tanks so that The "Rambo All In" can be dealt with :D;)

I've already shown ways to counter this current strategy, although I'm not yet a winner in our current game Rambo is looking bleak, Axis plowed France early enough to sit and Tech and now have Jets4, and other goodies not yet to be publicly revealed tongue.gif

the Reds got 6000 Base MPPs from the bid...Plus plenty of USAF comming into the picture I'm sure. This'll be a fun one.. Just goes to show, all-in, better not be half-in, to win. tongue.gif

Fact of the matter came down to, I didn't get Polish breakthrough, nor Axis that cheap.. But I was patient and watched, and Rambo knew better than to try a pure gamble. He did do fair in Vichy strikeout, and Egypt defense and he still has Beruit... wish you guys could watch this puppy Live, fun game!

Originally posted by hellraiser:

Hmmmm...it seems the gambling days are back ...

Dice'n'rolls :D

Rather that then the old days of Sniff-n-Tears :D

(Sniff'n The Tears - Drivers Seat)

We're doing alright

a little SC on a Saturday night

come what may, gonna play the day away

Yoda was sweet

He always smile for the people he meet

on trouble and strife

He had another way of looking at life

The Hexes are blue

it has its own way to get to you