First Game

I'll start off, like many with the Axis '39. I already have my music ready for my CD player to accompany my game.

1. Soundtrack to The Battle of Britain

2. Soundtrack to Is Paris Burning?

3. Shostakovich's Symphony #7 (Leningrad)

4. Film Score for The Battle of the Bulge

5. Soundtrack to Patton

That ought to get my blood boiling!.... :D

It will definately be Axis in 1943!! Stalingrad is about to surrender, and the Allies are coming in way strong! It's time to either get a final decisive victory somewhere, or go on the defensive to establish a stalemate against the allies! Can't wait :D

Originally posted by Norse:

It will definately be Axis in 1943!! Stalingrad is about to surrender, and the Allies are coming in way strong! It's time to either get a final decisive victory somewhere, or go on the defensive to establish a stalemate against the allies! Can't wait :D

Norse,

I can assure you that is a very tough scenario. :eek:

Originally posted by SuperTed:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Norse:

Norse,

I can assure you that is a very tough scenario. :eek: </font>

Originally posted by BloodyBucket:

Mine will probably be against the AI as the allies, starting in 1939 SNIP

Me, too. But I'll give the Axis +1 exp. Maybe I'll also make Russia neutral, for it seems to me that else it would probably still be too easy.

Straha

The 6th army in Stalingrad didn't surrender until february 1943 or so. It wouldn't make sence if the battle of Stalingrad was over already, if you start in 1943. Just make the 6th army a corps instead to represent it's reduced combat value.

~Norse~

As a defender of all that is right and proper in the universe I feel the smashing the Evil Axis in 1939 will be the only decent game to play! :D

Originally posted by Maginot:

what's this? censorship? what next? book burning?

it's almost like the germans _did_ win the war...

You are in dire need of some perspective. This is NOT a public forum, but rather a private one and the PIRATE above posted information which infringes upon the hard work that Hubert and others have put into the production of the game.

If you don't like our polycies then don't come here but know that we will take every course of action that we can, civil and legal to protect our products and property, now and in the future.

Madmatt

[ July 30, 2002, 04:22 PM: Message edited by: Madmatt ]

Sorry, I didn't really get all that, but did you say that the final version of SC is going to have PIRATES?!

Cool! I can't wait. I've pre-ordered and now I'll just have to content myself by putting on eye-patches and such.

"Yarr!! There she blows!!"