AAR - League of Extraordinary Gents: Rambo & Condor

jon_j_rambo

Yeah ,rambo has been kicking me ass, playing an extraordinary france defense in every game. Man, this guy has learnt a lot.

Now its time for revenge.

Turn 1.

- No kills in poland. Ive made a new startling opening. I let his troops with this strenght: 3-3-5-3 and the AF 6.

- Denmark attacked

- Subs raiding.

Not going to discuss my whacked strategy in this game, because it sucked & never happened.

Didn't go with my usual strategy, I've been kicking everybody's ass so much, I lost respect for Condor. Well, he got a little back today.

State of Affairs:

1) I'm stuck behind Terif, problem is, I need no distrations when I beat on my vacation a couple of times.

2) I play guys below me & I get lazy since I beat them so much.

Rambo, #2 in the World. Never thought I'd get stuck behind Terif like this.

[ August 22, 2004, 12:31 PM: Message edited by: jon_j_rambo ]

Originally posted by jon_j_rambo:

State of Affairs:

1) I'm stuck behind Terif, problem is, I need no distrations when I beat on my vacation a couple of times.

2) I play guys below me & I get lazy since I beat them so much.

Rambo, #2 in the World. Never thought I'd get stuck behind Terif like this.

:eek: ...... tongue.gif

I´m there were you are my friend, so i ´m happy seeing you still no. 2.

http://www.battlefront.com/discuss/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=18;t=003644

http://www.battlefront.com/discuss/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=18;t=003644

;)

Originally posted by Dragonheart:

I already stated my arguments about this ****ing system in May when i quit the other league. If you can remember i was not once No1 despite a 30 games winning streak (about 20 in the league) I have nothing to add there.

But playing in a league is not life so i dont care.

In Panzerliga you get full point for beating up newbies. In PL you could beat the Champ 10-0 times while the champ beats 20-0 newbies and he remains champ. Ofcourse, you would also be beaten by someone who has played much more games unless he really lost them all.

the the league is just for bragging rights. I think to be #1 you gotta be #2 and beat the #1 guy and that's basically it. If you beat the #10 guy 20 times you get nowhere tongue.gif

I have lost to the #1 guy like 15 times and I'm #2... I personally like the way it works, only other guy in the league to beat me is Rambo. DH come in, you and Rambo are Prime Rib and would make for a good face off for #1

p.s. come to think about it Avatar beat me, and didn't take my spot. This system is a bit odd. What the hey!