AAR - League of Extraordinary Gents: Rambo & Condor

jon_j_rambo

Actually, I set the league where if you're in 4th place & beat #1, then you will become Champ!

I agree w/ Liam, wins/losses doesn't really tell the story. Beating weak oppenents means nothing, you must beat players above you, that's just the way it is.

That's why it's a Ladder.

If you want to play Punta Deutshland Points, then go play the weak players in PL.

Originally posted by jon_j_rambo:

Actually, I set the league where if you're in 4th place & beat #1, then you will become Champ!

I agree w/ Liam, wins/losses doesn't really tell the story. Beating weak oppenents means nothing, you must beat players above you, that's just the way it is.

That's why it's a Ladder.

If you want to play Punta Deutshland Points, then go play the weak players in PL.

Ah this would explain why i never became No 1 despite a long winning streak in which i beat also zapp,Rambo,avatar several times. (zapp ...i m talking about the time of my long winning streak not the time where i lost 3 times in a row ag you ;) )

And finally Liam became No 1....who never won a game ag me :eek: sorry Liam this is not to insult you but it´s the truth.

DragonHeart --- In the U.S., the NCAA college football polls are argued & changed every year just like a Ladder system. There's just not enough time for many games. In your prime, you were a Top 5 player. You had a great run in one month, knocking off some big names. You reached icon status, then disappeared.

That's the past, it's over. So what have you done lately? From what I've seen, Terif has gotten even better, more robotic. My game has reached a new high too. When my "A" game is played on Rambo time, nobody has come close.

The next step is yours. If you want to play in the League, we'd love to have you. If you just want to play a challenge smack match...well, I the guy who doles out the punishment.

Well, I think the international chess rating system should be used. It's very common among other games too. You get points for beating lower ranked players, but the lower he is, the less points you get. The reverse is true for beating higher ranking players. I don't know how Liam is number 2 in ICSL, with 1-15... does not make sense to me. However, you should sort the list by skill rating, not 'Top 50'. Top 50 my ass.

ROFL, partly the reason I'm #2 in World League is I guess I have lost to Rambo 13 times and Avatar Once ;) I don't know why Avatar didn't take Number 2 spot from me in doing what he did but I think Rambo made that for beating the Number 1 Guy Only.

The reason I'm Number 2 I guess is because I defeated Rambo once, and noone else in the League has done that in a sanctioned Match? tongue.gif

DH, was very good, but he was playing in the older Kuniworth League and the reason I was #1 in that was that I beat Avatar 4 times in a row or something like that who'd had beat Rambo and Dragonheart before me so I naturally took #2 then #1 from all them ;) I deserved it none of them could beat good ole Avatar but I figured out Achilles Heel within 4-5 games.

Dragonheart was Primo I brought my C game against him and he Used Carrier/Fighter experience to eat me. But Terif is Godly, I played him the other day and He's like Rambo on steriods that makes Zero Mistakes. I felt that he knew I could do nothing to phaze him, I mean NOTHING. I can only beat Rambo when he makes an error.. I think that It's #1 Terif, #2 Rambo and well heh ;) I'd like to say for overall game play #3 Me but it's Condor then maybeeee me... Avatar #3 Allied player but doesn't flow over to Axis...

Dragonheart should be in the fold!!! ;) He'd easily take me and Avatar out. Condor isn't as active as the old days but he would be Neck and Neck in 3rd with DH.

As far as Everyone else is concerned, Kuniworth-Comrade Trap-Sombra and a few others don't do bad. I've lost to Kuni once I think or twice...