Rambo to DragonHeart, you know the Challenge was coming

DragonHeart --- Lets face some facts. You think you're better than me. I know you are NOT, hehehe... We both have been bogged down in leagues & all that stuff, it's time we battled outside the leagues for Smack & Glory. I don't think you're even in the Top 5 of all time. Your style is rather boring, you play slow. You been hanging out in PanzerLiga long enough. Battlefront Forum will ALWAYS me more than PanzerLiga, this is the main fighting ring.

You are a very polite individual, so don't take my Yankee Cowboy approach the wrong way. In the United States, our history had dueling smile.gif

dueling_1.jpg

So pick your weapon, time, place, etc.....We will settle this score on the battlefield of honor. And another thing, quit being a little whimp posting & turning off your ICQ smile.gif

dueling_6.jpg

Personally, I could careless about ranks, ladders, systems, whatever. That's why I am Rambo.

"I could have killed them all, I could kill you now. Quit pushing me. There, you're the Law, out here I'm the Law" --- Rambo to the Sheriff in First Blood.

Look forward to your response,

Legend >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> going to work.

Ah you challenge me? I´m not in the all time top 5? Puh harsh words :D so i have no other choice but to prove it to you. But as we have a quite even statistic we should play at least best of 3 to avoid a lucky punch.

So bring along your beer and lurk in the internet during my boring moves ...lasting that long ;) .

I´m ready for this challenge on Saturday starting from 15.00 my time (GMT+1)...should be 08.00 for you.

At least i m the one bringing you back to the place you should be ........"to the battlefield" :D

Let me know if the time is convenient for you.

Dragonheart ->>>>>>>>>>>>> sitting in the office

BATTLE is ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You won't be hiding behind Terif either. Get off Terif's coat tails. Bring your slow cookie cutter crap on. I will destroy you. I will take the entire day for you.

Rambo will be in prayer,

Rambo will be playing for his country,

Rambo will be playing for his honor.

I am a League of my Own >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> OUT

superodds2.jpg

Early SportsOdds out of Vegas has this best 2 out of 3 match as even with 1-1 odds.

Place your bets here and pick who you think will win and in how many games.

My pick - Dragon in 3. Rambo has the experience in his favor. But he is coming off of burnout which is a concern for the pro-Ramboites. Dragon on the other hand is slow in playing but its only because he is so careful and his careful play should be able to weather the famous Rambo-RACK strategy.

It will be most interesting to see what the bids go for and who wants Axis bad enough. I expect the bids to be high as only the heavy-weights can bid.

[ May 06, 2004, 12:27 PM: Message edited by: Curry ]

There _will_ be an AAR on these matches right?

In that case I know How I'll spend my Saturday, with a beer in front of the computer. tongue.gif

Oh Rambo, I'd love to meet that famous RACK of yours, but you only play TCP/IP right?

Rambo and me arranged to play best of 3.

This event counts for Panzerliga which means also we play according to their rules.

We arranged a fixed bid of 200 for both that means that everybody will play allies receiving 200 BID for them. (mirrormode)

Should we need a 3rd game we will bid like usual for the axis.

AAR will provided in the battlefront forum which makes my gameplay even more slowly :D

There's a passage I got memorized, seems appropriate for this situation: Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on

all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my

vengeance upon you."

Originally posted by Liam:

Sorry to say but I think all in all Rambo has the edge. Experience is what is friends ;) Kick hiss Arse Rambo!!! <Show that Euro what you're made of!>

Maybe Liam, but at least i m the one who cured Rambo from his Bournout. We both will have a great Saturday as i need some challenge too, in order to really enjoy this game. And i will enjoy it regardless of the outcome ;)

Originally posted by Dragonheart:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Liam:

Sorry to say but I think all in all Rambo has the edge. Experience is what is friends ;) Kick hiss Arse Rambo!!! <Show that Euro what you're made of!>

Maybe Liam, but at least i m the one who cured Rambo from his Bournout. We both will have a great Saturday as i need some challenge too, in order to really enjoy this game. And i will enjoy it regardless of the outcome ;) </font>

Other Solutions to the Problem of Burnout:

Establish some long and short term goals that are realistic. Write them down. If you have been neglecting your health, change your eating habits and begin to exercise more. Set aside some time each day for relaxation exercises and allow yourself time to "just let it happen".

Renew your friendships with other people. Talk to them about your feelings. Don't keep your frustrations and anger bottled up. Analyze how you spend your time. Try to incorporate some time management techniques into your life.

Learn to say no when you're asked to do more than you can handle. Learn to delegate responsibility to others. You are not indispensable. Find the sense of humor you've probably lost. Learn to laugh at yourself and at the situation. Most of all, get in touch with yourself, your values and what you want out of life. Learn to recognize when you are driving yourself too hard and when you are depleting your inner resources.

Proverbs 14:15

The simple believeth every word: but the a prudent man looketh well to his going.