PawBroon! You Frog Menace!!!

Hamstersss

If your building has quit smoldering, I challenge you to a PBEM of the demo of this fine A&Aish, wiggidy, wiggidy game. I'd originally planned to demand that you only play the French, because you're French, you know, you fry-eating, toast-weilding, kiss-stealing maniac, and I, being a mutt in the truest sense of the word, would play everyone else, but someone at Battlefront, the rodentia I assume, saw to it that my master plan would fail and denied the ability to play merely the Francaise, so I suppose you could play the Axis or the pansies or whomever you so desire, as long as we make sure to limit the Greeks to purely homosexual endeavors. Probably the only time pure and Greek appeared in the same sentence...

Originally posted by SuperTed:

Chumbawmba got nothing on my practiced indifference.

Oh my god, a rolling eyeball smilie!!! You're so cool!! Will you be my friend?! Can I have your autograph?!?! Gee golly willikers, a smilie but it's eyeballs is rolling all around like a walnut sized brain in a normal sized skull, that's almost as annoying as an off-topic reply to my wholly un-Superted requiring post.

----------------

Hamsters

Wild Berli's Buccaneers Boogy Boogy Bogie Buggy

Combat Mission HQ Cheeky Gossip Editor

Strategic Command AAR Reader

Woot my first challenge to play a game we don't even own!

Ok you Polar Bear Hugger!

I'm game.

You can play Malta and Alexendria and I'll be all the rest of them stoopid colored counters.

Expect some loss you, you...

Err, there's soot on my keyboard and I can't find the letters to be truly outrageous.

Mind you, if Hubert is faster than Seanachai on a good day, we might hope to play a real game some time soon no?

As a side note, will it be SC's Peng Challenge Thread?

And if so, could it be seen as a Schism again that you are starting it?

Originally posted by PawBroon:

Le boulangerie, elle est en tiembre, donde esta la zapataria, qu'est que c'est mon voudrais allez oop, allons-y, allons-y!!!

You imbecile, oh I'm sorry, let me translate, tu imbeciletre!!! There's something called a demo, it can be played. It includes France but only in the capacity of the Stompee. There's something called, 'The whole bloody Axis' that plays the Stomper.

Now get those swarthy firemen out of your way and download the demo and play, play, play!!! Oooo, I'm poetical.

As to schisms, dude, schisms went out of style in '00.