Anyone ordered w/CMBB?

benpark

Hi all. I ordered SC with my copy of CMBB, hoping that my copy of SC would arrive pre-CMBB. The order confirmation said that anything that was in stock would be shipped (is SC in stock?).

Anyone done the same and gotten their copy of SC yet? I sent an email to sales@battlefront, no reply, but I guess things are running a bit slow and busy there-but it is only gonna get worse. Ordered last Monday the 9th-just over the acceptable time by CMBB standards to the US East coast (NYC). Anyone having similar waits? What version of SC is shipping? Should I get the patch now, so as to not waste any precious European domination time?

I thought that my plan of staggering the two games would allow me to be able to get SOME sleep, but now I'll prob. grt them both at the same time. oh boy, hermit here I come...

Thanks.

I ordered TacOps 4 with one my first CMBB order on the 7th. TacOps 4 has been in stock, I've not received it either (I always receive BTS products within 3 business days following placement of the order). I assumed all products in an order would be shipped together.

I think if you order together they will delay everything until CMBB ships. At least that is what happens when you order TacOps4 and CMBB together.

Why didn't you place two seperate orders?

Anyway, I piggyback-ordered SC with TacOps4, so I have it since Monday smile.gif Superiority of TacOps players proven.

SC looks like a fun game, BTW, but needless to say I managed to lose several armies from getting them encircled in Stalingrad, only that I had even more tank units in the pocket than certain other people. Now, how could I have guessed that there is danger of encirclement in Stalingrad, fortunetelling or what? Italy stayed longer in the war than Germany afterwards...

[ September 18, 2002, 09:57 PM: Message edited by: redwolf ]

"Why didn't you place two seperate orders?"

Argh! Shoulda. Coulda. Woulda been playing SC now. Back to the demo. Things are always just starting to get really interesting by the time it runs out.

Oh well, I can stop running to the mailbox until next week, when I will be REALLY excited. 2 doses of BTS goodness in one package.

Yes, as stated above, orders will only ship once all items are in-stock. I should probably look over the wording in the confirmation message though as that might not be clear. It was written back before we took pre-orders.

We don't break up shipments as to do so we would have to absorb the added shipping and handling charges ourselves or add the extra shipping charge to the customer and we dont want to do either.

Madmatt

[ September 19, 2002, 12:32 PM: Message edited by: Madmatt ]

Might not be clear? How about ISN'T clear? The confirmation "clearly" stated that orders in stock would ship right away, which appears not to be the case.

Grrrrr. I would have placed the orders for SC and CMBB separately if there had been any indication.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

[ September 19, 2002, 12:34 PM: Message edited by: demoss ]