Retaining layout of unexpended ammo between campaigne battles.

I would like to know if you have guns and armour that have retained special rounds such as HC, tungsten, canister and even smoke, to the end of a battle when in a campaigne do they retain them inparticular when they receive their re-supply of ammo?

For example I'm thinking about say German 75mm leIGs keeping their load of say 5-9 HC rounds if I don't fire them during the first battle that I have them in will they still have them plus their re-supply of ammo on top or not in the next?

Same goes for say a PzIVD-F with their amounts of special rounds of HC, canister etc. as well as for those unfired tungsten rounds other tanks and guns have?

OTOH this is making me think about the special extras the Infantry squads, pioneers and tank hunter teams can carry such as the number of grenade bundles, demolition packages, rifle grenades, panzerfausts etc. If individual units still have three of such extras at the end of a battle is it garenteed that they will still have at least those three extras plus their re-supply of ammo going into the next battle?

Also on this subject do units that the designer of the campaigne at least retain heavier loads of ammunition from the first battle that they are in to the next? Also are they re-supplied with the heavier amounts of ammunition loads if they fire below the normal level of ammunition loads or are they just re-supplied up to the normal maximun load only?

If this last paragraph doesn't make sense, I shall try to clarify what I'm talking about;

All Infantry units, that is squads & their HQs can be provided with an increase of 50% ammunition above their normal maximum load. So if an Infantry squad has 50 rounds max for a quick battle the deseigner can increase that up to 75 rounds. If a Panzergrenadier Squad has 35 rounds max for quick battles then a designer can provide it with up to 52 rounds of ammunition. 35 x 1.5 = 52.5, it unfortunately gets rounded down.

For support teams and all on board mortars it is the same as above so that HMGs such as the MG 34 can receive an increase from 105 rounds to 157 max rounds, while an 81mm mortar can go from 27 rounds in a quick battle to having 40 rounds max by a senario designer.

All types of on boards guns, be they AA, AT, IG or whatever, can receive double their allotment of rounds which usually means from 50 to having 100 rounds max that a designer can choose to provide them with.

All Artillery batteries can be increased fourfold so 150 rounds becomes 600 rounds, 60 rounds becomes 240, 50 becomes 200, 35 becomes 140 and 20 rounds becomes a max of 80 rounds that the designer can choose to provide them with.

My question is if these levels or such assigned by the designer of a campaigne are mantained as the level of ammo that the re-supply between battles will try to reach when in full supply, of cause?

[ October 07, 2005, 12:17 AM: Message edited by: Zalgiris 1410 ]