AAR-Zapp (allies) vs Dragonheart(axis) Game #5 -> DH won best of 7 with 4:1

Dragonheart

Summary (best of 7):

Dragonheart won the best of 7 with 4-1 and now has 4-2 total against me since we started playing this month.

I have been using the RAI-ZAS combinations but DH has came up with some aggressive Axis strategies to use against it.

However, if both Allies and Axis play this sort of aggressive play, the speed and luck in the 3 neutrals is more important than ever.

Summary

-had a great start early in the game

-The midgame was ****ed up as minors never joined

-zapp dowed portugal so spain joined in June

-but despite this i had huge cash and could affort lots of units

-the usual killing after Barby lost 5 tanks in one round after Barby, but he too

-saved finland from russians

-captured Riga soon

-trenchwarefare in south

-had a line of 17 hard units (mostly tanks) from riga down to black sea

-Brest,Bruessels, and Paris fell to allies so i had no other choice but to fight them despite jetdisadvantage, got Jet3 2 rounds later though

-Counter in west came from south and east, captured paris and france surrendered again leaving all US units without supply

-Russia tryed to counter in the east but entrenched hard units and missing air stalled it.

Was a nice gameseries with Zapp we had excellent and exiting games. Best of 7 series finally ends with a 4:1 for me.

Edit: Details about HDO and DAI i will prevail in another tread.

blashy - you gotta be ******* me... If allies don't have jets and LR, it is game over. Their main strength lies in air units and, when axis operate AFs in west, in their carriers. At zero tech, carriers are junk. Axis have simply too many mpps in this game - no tech game is a huge axis advantage. They have a lot of units collecting great xp during france/quiet period, they have experienced and powerful leaders ...