Was Told my Game Shipped Today

Jollyguy

I have a friend who wanted to piggyback my order, to save the $7 shipping, and inquired of Battlefront sales support if I could add a second game to my order. I was informed my order had shipped today.

I live in Seattle, Washington, so with luck I'll get the full game next week. Those in Europe and the East Coast may start getting games sooner.

Originally posted by Hubert Cater:

Yes, just got the official word myself, the game is shipping a bit earlier than expected from both the US and Irish warehouses. All preorders should be out the door by tomorrow at the latest.

Just out of curiosity, can anyone remember another game that shipped prior to its predicted official release date?

Originally posted by Hubert Cater:

Yes, just got the official word myself, the game is shipping a bit earlier than expected from both the US and Irish warehouses. All preorders should be out the door by tomorrow at the latest.

Happy gaming!

Hubert

Hubert! Tank you! Tanks to everyone!

... now, where did I put those keys to the panzer?

Hubert, I hope you can sit back (for a few short breaths), and put a smile on your face! :D

You've done what most of us dream about, and have made it happen!

Congratulations on this day of shipment!!

Hazah!!!!

Aloid

Originally posted by husky65:

Just out of curiosity, can anyone remember another game that shipped prior to its predicted official release date?

Yes, in fact I do. Uncommon Valor by Matrixgames also shipped a few days earlier than announced.

Straha