Challenge for the Nr.2 => Rambo

Sombra

I wouldn't use the word embrassing, I'd say more like tired. (use embarrassing, it's a tough one to spell). Who cares what others think anyways, Battlefront.com doesn't pay me to test their games, hasn't been responding to any of my new feature requests, & Kuniworth sure isn't a factor.

All I can say is "maybe" play at that time. This Euro time difference is a killer. You're waking up fresh at 7:00 a.m. Drink your coffee, concentrate on your game, etc.

For me, I'm not as sharp as the clock goes towards sleep time. But actually, it just depends how much sleep I get overall. I'm going to quit playing my early golf soon enough, as the weather gets colder in the morning & there is less sunlight.

I'd rather play a different time.

This match & game is no big deal. We've never really played a real game. You're schedule floats too. The one time we played I came home from work, just so we could play for 3-hours, that's not a good use of my time.

Lets play the other way around. My time 7:00 a.m., your time 3:00 p.m.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sombra --- Things are up in the air for me right now far as schedule, the following things are higher priority than SC during this summer.

1) Putting an extention on my driveway. I have some prep work to do for the dude with the cement.

2) Hacking down Blackberry bushes. (and picking some too).

3) Golf, weather is beautiful now. I can't play at night, but I sleep at night.

4) New Lady, going to morning Church with her is a HIGH PRIORITY. The whole social/breakfast thing too. Launching my keyboard at 2:00 a.m. because of lack of tech isn't going to keep this working smoothly.

5) Usual work load.

6) Football parties, I find myself at these somehow.

7) Poker tournaments.

8) Axis & Allies D-Day with my buddy Pete.

Anyhow...I will say "maybe" to Saturday at 10:00 p.m. "Legend time".

Originally posted by Avatar:

Sombra, why haven't you authorized me yet on ICQ? Anyways, I'd like a game gainst you if you have time as well. I need a lesser opponent to beat on. Terif is too hard, and losing against him makes me feel like a beginner.

redface.gif Perhaps my wife was using the computer and I didn´t see your message. Terif is to hard, hmmm I thought Terif was only another EURO walkover for you american guys smile.gif .

Feeling like a beginner against Terif is a fate you share with many other SC players around the world. tongue.gif

Loosing against me will let you feel as the biggest loser in history :cool:

Rambo, during the week 7am - 5:30 pm I am usally at work. Droping in from time to time to see if something interessting happens. My wife spends her holidays with me and uses "my" computer and doesn´t answer at ICQ.

Even if spending time with SC and you guys is one of my prefered pastimes, I still prefer more to spend as much time as I can right now with my wife. Short I quite limited to play SC right now.

Whoa, last nite, I was playing from 9pm-11:30, and the girlfriend said: "You play too long, I don't like it".... and just then memories flooded my brain of 10 hour marathons with Rambo and Zapp (pre-g/f). Jesus... better not tell her about those *cough* *cough*.

Rambo, yah, Germany, EAST Germany... what a pit. No, that's not true, but it's not North America (Can/US not nearly as different as Euro/NA) I feel like such a traitor....

We need to play. I've had my practice against Terif, he knows that i'm the only one who can beat him ;) , so now I need to beat on others. All I can say is that I'm available when I'm available. I'm pretty lucky here scoring a job at IBM with the 22% unemployment here, and showing up on time (at 7am) is priority 1. Priority 2 is SC followed quickly by G/f at Pri 3 smile.gif

I'll be around tonite (your time 1pm-3pm), but you're not around at that time. I'll be around tho if you can find me.

Sombra, you're too weak for me, there'd be no challenge. How about you play Kuni, that'd be more even ;) (I might eat my words)

Sombra, you're too weak for me, there'd be no challenge. How about you play Kuni, that'd be more even ;) (I might eat my words)

MUHAHA Great words Avatar...it seems its a long time ago that someone was kicking your ass :D

Tztz i stop playing and everybody is becoming grazy claiming he is the best beside Terif. :eek:

But dont worry i wont involve into your claims.

I wish you all the best

Dragonheart

DragonSlow, looks like you're looking for a fight. Bring your slow, non-agressive, boring play on buddy. All shove the 3rd Reich RACK all over the map board smile.gif

Avatar, jobs are good, but I won't move for them unless it's the mega cash. I'm golfing Friday in the Gorge, that's the Columbia Gorge. I was never impressed with Canada, but I hope you enjoy the Rhineland. East, West, I don't know the difference, because I don't see a divided Germany on the SC map. If I ever goto Germany, I'll be singing 99-Luftballons, eating a braut, drinking a brew, & walking up to ever wall I see yelling,"Mr. Gorby, Tear down this wall. Eich Bin Berliner".

Maybe you should visit Terif, I bet he lives in a big Castle or something, has maids, & everybody calls him sir. Nah, he's probably a private accountant for rich people, because he's good with numbers & can play alot of SC.

Dragon, whoa, I beat you once remember? (yes, it was a bullsh1t victory in LC, and you had the WORST luck i'd ever seen, then and now). You beat me once. That's 1-1 smile.gif lol, i'm not saying i'm better than you, the opposite is more likely. However, I have more experience now, and feel like a different SC man.

Apart from SC, the games I'm awaiting are Gary Grigsby's World At War from Matrix, SC2 of course, and I really love that SSG series (TAO, KP) and now the upcoming Battles in Normandy.

Originally posted by Sombra:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Avatar:

Sombra, why haven't you authorized me yet on ICQ? Anyways, I'd like a game gainst you if you have time as well. I need a lesser opponent to beat on. Terif is too hard, and losing against him makes me feel like a beginner.

Feeling like a beginner against Terif is a fate you share with many other SC players around the world. tongue.gif

</font>

Dragon, whoa, I beat you once remember? (yes, it was a bullsh1t victory in LC, and you had the WORST luck i'd ever seen, then and now). You beat me once. That's 1-1 smile.gif lol, i'm not saying i'm better than you, the opposite is more likely. However, I have more experience now, and feel like a different SC man.

Apart from SC, the games I'm awaiting are Gary Grigsby's World At War from Matrix, SC2 of course, and I really love that SSG series (TAO, KP) and now the upcoming Battles in Normandy.

Yep this also one game i´m considering....

1:1 looks nice for you but is not true tongue.gif

4:1 is our stat....and one game we did not finish where i had the upperhand....so 5:1 :D

Arghh and this one game i can remember well...incredible dont remember me ;)

Actually, you're right DH, I was just trying to make myself look better :( You did beat me 4-1... but you had the upperhand then, with all your exp. But now, I feel like I could give you much more of a challenge. I'd like a rematch!

And really, wasn't that the worst luck you had that game? I remember every attack for the first 2-3 turns, you got minimum damage, I couldn't believe it. I've never seen luck like that. (btw: incredible, don't 'remind' me) smile.gif

Zapp, imo, even if you manage to beat Terif with Axis, that's only a half-victory point. If you beat him with the Allies, i'll bow down before you. Axis is stacked, Allies not.

Back in the Forum does not mean back to the game ;) but sometimes things go hand in hand.

Noble because we once restarted Barbarossa 3 times because you did some kind of mistake? :D:D

Once i failed in France ag one of former yugoslavia...but i think it was Serbian not you.

But you can be sure if we would play now i would loose for sure the first couple of games. :D