Challenge for the Nr.2 => Rambo

Sombra

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got home from a golf tournament, don't even really remember what happened Friday night at Midnight. A business trip to San Diego, going to Nephew's birthday celebration the next night, then spending time with my new lady...

I'm going to bed this time Saturday too. These Euros need to play on my time.

My multiple wins against Terif & the RRI were created on vacation time. Holiday time I can produce my best smack.

Sombra --- It's Sunday morning, Legend time. Sorry about the other night, I don't even remember, I was sooo tired. I can't play (start) that late at night. Friday's is the worst day for me. I play golf Friday morning at 5:30 a.m. tee time, requires me to get up at 4:15 a.m., then a full day of work, then dinner with the lady. I'm usually in be on Friday's at 11:00 p.m. with the work week just wrapping up. Then I was getting up golfing Saturday morning at 7:00 a.m., no way to play SC in the middle of the night. I tried it against Terif a few weeks ago & fell asleep on the keyboard. I actually was doing well, I think?

Anyhow, Camp Rambo apologizes for this, NEVER should have even start a game.

For the rest of the world, note: I post my losses immediately.

Hi Rambo,

after this masterpiece of an AAR, I think we should start a new game . I noticed you were tired and you made quite a few beginners mistakes due to a lack of concentration I think.

I offer you to play 7:00 AM my time on sunday. Saturday 22:00 for you.

Basic rules of conduct, because I REALLY hate it when somebody writes comments as: "this is rigged", "something fishy is going on" etc. , please save game in your first turn when I host and I will always give you my password after the game when you feel something with the setting is strange. I ask the same of you.

When writing AAR please wait until the other sends signal to send turn because you can´t see the enemies movements if you send the turn before I finished writing. Before disconnecting suspecting a "hang up of the game" please send message by ICQ to verify.

You can play with bid 220 for axis or start with a new bidding if you feel the bid is to high.

I think we should start a new thread because I feel this one is getting embrassing for both of us ;)