Good scenario packs ?!

Hi there!

I just played the No rest for the weary scenario pack as well as the ones for the free french from Berlichtingen(?).

I just wanted to know if there are campains like this also available for CMAK and CMBb.

Unfortunatly most battles i´ve downloaded so far are extremly large or they are boring and unbalanced...

I have played the whole VC campaign H2H with an opponent at same level of skill. Mostly tcp/ipd through it but always had a pbem going on for the next battle. After completing one changed the pbem to tcp/ip and started the nextone on pbem. Also made a small spreadsheet about the campign. If you are interested contanct me.

-LT

Hi Skolman

Ok what suits the best. All I can say is that, if you decide to play the campaign I recommend that more experienced player plays as Finns. Our campaign was tough and long as my opponent was equal in skill. I played as the Russians and banged my head against stubborn defence. For the first battles but the tide turns about half way through...if you want to keep track you can contact me and I can send you the spreadsheet empty...it isn´t amything fancy but something to follow the progress of this campaign. Hope you guys find something fun for CMAK too.

-LT

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by madDdog67:

I just went to the Scenario Depot to try and snag the Against All Odds mini campaign, but all the links from there return an "error 404" message page in German. Anyone have a viable link to these, or could you e-mail them to me? thanks!

Here is the direct link to download the "Against All Odds" Mini-Campaign:

ftp://ftp.militarygameronline.com/pub/TCMHQ/scenarios/axcmp_us.zip