Will SC have a Grand Campaign or just several smaller ones?

Clinton

The player(s) can choose to play any of the above to the end of the war.

"End of the war" meaning defeat of all other major powers? Since I haven't seen victory conditions defined anywhere, I assume this is the only option and the scenarios simply alter the starting conditions.

If true, then SC does not have victory conditions based on total resources controlled at a point in time or some other combination of resources, units and MPPs. So, we can't really play a 1 or 2 or 3-year scenario for just the early or middle war?

Recommend the start conditions for each scenario provide a benchmark for determining victory on those dates so players can either declare a winner or continue to the next benchmark. Other games provide something like this. If this is already the case with SC, then great. If not, please add this to the ToDo list for a future enhancement.

It seems to me that the war ends when all major countries in an alliance have surrendered. So if Germany is defeated, the war goes on as long as Italy is still there (nice, nice ... smile.gif ). But if Germany and Italy are both defeated, then it's over,even if the Fins are still around.

Straha