need a lil help/advice

hey all

am in the process of making a scenario but ive ran among a problem.

I have put a reinforcement marker along the road by the edge of the map (left side of the pic)

wip.jpg

However, they dont arrive on this road they arrive on the bridge instead, this i dont understand?

The same happens with tanks which are to arrive on the flanks, instead of arriving on the flanks of the 2 houses in the picture they arrive on teh oppoiste side of the valley.

This i dont understand, why arnt they arriving where ive told them to deploy? Can anyone clear this up for me?

Hope i made that clear enough?

Originally posted by the_enigma:

I cant increase that part of the map, thats the southern edge :(

You can increase the map from any side. Check with the manual, there is a way. I believe it requires you to hold down either the 'Ctrl' or 'Shift' key, then clicking on the height (to add more map to the bottom edge) or width (for the left side). Run a test on a blank map to confirm, then edit your scenario.

Just like to again thank you all pointing me in the right direction there and id like to say ive finished smile.gif

my first scenrio is here at

http://www.the-proving-grounds.com/scenario_details_link.html?sku=624

as i said this is my 1st one made and released so please be gentle with me ;) hehe

And yes i suck when it comes to using my imagination for titles so sue me tongue.gif

Hi the_enigma, thanks for choosing TPG for your playtesting!

Question for you, is this playable at all 2-player you think? I have a pbem spot open and was about to give this one a shot but you have it listed as single player only for both methods.

Thanks!