For contrast Hubert hehe

Okay with me Sarge, unless you have your hands full. I just had a concession so I'm open for a game. I know you've mightyly improved by now, so pick your weapons and paces. I have a couple of new campaigns, JJ's "Z-Plan" remake and of course the new "Rising Tide" if you'd like to consider one of these, I'll send'em to you. They're both well balanced judging from the feedback so far.

Ok Sarge, I'll email you when I get home with "Rising Tide" campaign. It was originally designed to have the Axis lose in 1945, but now I'm not so sure that will happen, as a couple of games have produced an Axis winner in late 1944. Of course the Axis player was a veteran, the Allied player an up and coming wannabe.

Originally posted by Les the Sarge 9-1:

Hey Hubert, at the end of the day, if all the badgering for SC2 seems to have gotten a bit loud, drop by Matrix Games and listen to all the hooting and hollering over waiting for version 8.0 of Steel Panthers heheh.

To be a wargamer, is often to be incredibly impatient some days heheh.

2005 isnt´t that long for a wargamer like you....be patient les....close your eyes open it again and SC2 is out.... :D

take your time Hubert, We can wait.

CvM

Sure we can... youth always thinks so.

Speaking of which, where have you been CvM ? :eek:

The Cardinals weren't THAT bad this year, were they, you had to hide out for so long, not wanting to show yer face?

Well, I see that your bully Rams beat my beloved and inanely administered and inelegantly QB'd Cleveland FB club tonight, yeah,

It's like I said... Youth, and Time...

and Bigger Guns, wins again.

The Integral stage has not hardly arrived; yet we must abide the Meme of pluralistic and narcissistic hegemony.

It is trying to murder us all.

Is all. :eek: