Terif vs. Hubert - Who wins???

KDG

Terif would win it. Hubert knows how every rule in the game are SUPPOSED to work. Terif, on the other hand, knows how every rule behaves since he must base every conclusion based on observatin..

For example, Terif knew about the carrier vs air interception flaw that still existed in the game but Hubert did not (i think). I assume that Terif has played the game more (in its present 1.09 form) than Hubert so I think he would win because of that.

Hubert invented the fotball but Terif has practiced all the corner kicks, free kicks and penalty shots.

[ February 21, 2003, 03:35 PM: Message edited by: zappsweden ]

Originally posted by zappsweden:

Terif would win it. Hubert knows how every rule in the game are SUPPOSED to work. Terif, on the other hand, knows how every rule behaves since he must base every conclusion based on observatin..

For example, Terif knew about the carrier vs air interception flaw that still existed in the game but Hubert did not (i think). I assume that Terif has played the game more (in its present 1.09 form) than Hubert so I think he would win because of that.

Hubert invented the fotball but Terif has practiced all the corner kicks, free kicks and penalty shots.

[ September 29, 2006, 10:09 AM: Message edited by: Otto ]