[Official] Hellraiser is SC - Player of the Year 2005

jon_j_rambo

Wow, another year has passed in Strategic Command. Last year's winner for Player of the Year was Kuniworth. The dude won a tournament, lead the Ryder Cup to victory, organized stuff, & created the historical '45 modification game.

Lets talk 2005. Been rather slow & low traffic. All the attention has gone to SC-2 Forum. The competition has been outsourced across the pond to Panzerliga.

Based on the happenings of 2005, I nominate & vote for Hellraiser to get the SC Player of the Year 2005 award. Hellraiser came to us as a rather average player but has quickly moved into the upper ranks faster than anybody I've seen. He's caused me many losses & has beaten other major names. Also, Hellraiser has posted many great strategy threads regarding mini-strategies in respect to the different phases of the Campaign game. HR is a power player & his future stock will only increase.

Please post any nominations or votes here.

Thanks,

Captain Jon J. Rambo, USU

[ January 22, 2006, 07:28 AM: Message edited by: jon_j_rambo ]

I nominate Zappsweden for his tireless work with strategies and fighting the top notch. This year the real stunner was the ZCC and RRI combined with ZAS that caused more debate than the forum has had for a long time.

Hellraiser is a close #2 for his sportmanship in our games and I also consider Edwin a #2 contender.

At spot #3 I see Korut Zelva for his humour-injection to the board.

Thanks guys for the kind words!!!

Many great guys took their time to teach me the tips and tricks of this great game, a great community which I am very proud to be a part of.

One of the few places where I saw veterans treating n00bs with respect and helping them achieve a good performance fast. With such great help and nice ppl, the learning curve is shortened considerably.

Heil BF community!!! And I hope once SC2 comes out, this board will come back to life as back in the old days!

• 2 months later...