Updated Demo

Hi everyone,

There is a patched EXE that addresses the launch failure that some people have encountered. It is available at:

ftp://ftp.battlefront.com/pub/demos/stratcom/SC.zip

The full demo package has also been updated to reflect this change and both include a minor bug fix that people seemed to have run into during the invasion of France.

Enjoy!

Hubert

Thanks Hubert, for making it a small file rather than the entire d/load again!

Mine seems to be running completely Great on an AMD K6-2 @380 mhz, Voodoo 3, 128 mb ram, but I grabbed the fix anyway.

I was worried I would have problems, but none so far...

Fun and addicting game!

[ May 21, 2002, 01:41 PM: Message edited by: Mr. Clark ]

Hubert: I apologize for any bad things I may have said about your efforts! This is a booming success. I have not tried PBEM but ... . How do you declare war on Yugoslavia? Almost have caputured Alexandria! DAK is in operation in Egypt! L3 :cool:

Playing it as we speak...damn awesome Hubert, bloody fantastic,...<insert many superlatives here!>, one thing though; does the range of rockets increase as you research into them? It's pretty puny at first, and how long does it take for our brainstormers to discover something new? I researched something in 1st turn but they haven't researched it by the end of the demo.

Anyway....awesome! :D