Hello - I am excited about this game - few ?s

jbulldog

1. Will it be full globe with war in east with Japan?

2. Will it be fully MODable like Combat mission? I would love to improve graphics. Thought it be cool to a MOD of 3rd reich terrian colors for map.

Also be great to scan real tank photos and planes and add them to counters.

3. Will there be a support section for addicted wargamers, when I think off all the sleep lost and things I let slide to play combat mission. Omg when this game comes out I will be running on 3 hrs sleep a night again, munching on raw coffee grinds and sucking on tea bags to stay awake. smile.gif

I'll throw in some answers.

Hubert has said that he is thinking about doing a Pacific Theater game next, but I'm trying to get him to do a complete world game. smile.gif

No.

Everybody, please welcome our latest member here in Gamers Anonymous! :D

Cheers!

Hawk

In response to item 2.

I've just noticed that the units and indeed all of the terrain graphics are stored as BMPs within a bitmap directory (at least within the demo version), and was wondering if they could be edited or even replaced with similar sized and formatted graphics?

Anyone any ideas?

Originally posted by KevGaming:

In response to item 2.

I've just noticed that the units and indeed all of the terrain graphics are stored as BMPs within a bitmap directory (at least within the demo version), and was wondering if they could be edited or even replaced with similar sized and formatted graphics?

Anyone any ideas?

Yep. It works fine. smile.gif Though the world map itself isn't there; I think it's embedded within the game.

- Chris