Petes combat Missions

Does anyone have the url for petes combat missions? The one i have doesnt seem to want to work. Can you guys also list other websites where i might find some more info on MODS and the like? I want to start downloading them now so i will have some when the game arrives. I have a 56k and it takes forever. I ordered the game friday, hopefully it will arive sometime this week. How long did it take for you guys to recieve your copies? Thanks guys! :cool:

Also try downloading and installing Downlaod Accelerator Plus. You can que all your downloads in a list, set the downloads for start and have the program end your net session for you and turn off your computer when it's done. The acceleration is supposed to speed things up and it seems that it does. I have a 56k connection and rarely connect at more than 48000 and it doesn't take long. I got all of Magua's Normandy mod in about a half hour or less. I love this program and it is VERY EASY to use. I tried many others and this one kicks ass. I didn't even need to read the instructions, that's how easy it is to use.

Download Accelerator http://www.speedbit.com

Try it you'll dig it.

Mord

[ 06-19-2001: Message edited by: Mord ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pvt. Ryan:

Here is Manx's Combat Missions. I don't know if that is the one you wanted.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Manx's Combat Missions -- There are now SIX of us at COMBAT MISSIONS; so it isn't just me! ;)

[ 06-19-2001: Message edited by: Manx ]