The return of Combat1...

Guest Rob/1

What's a "date bace"? Is that when you score with your girl? wink.gif

------------------

"Upon my signal, unleash Hell."--General Maximus, Gladiator

"Aim small, miss small."--Mel Gibson, The Patriot

"I do what I likes, and I likes what I do."--Darrell Hammond (portraying Bill Clinton), SNL

Guest MantaRay

Max, please dont start this crap again. On more than one occasion... you have been less than literate too, and we let you slide.

Good luck Rob

------------------

When asked, "How many moves do you see ahead?", CAPABLANCA replied: "One move - the best one."

Click now for shelter from the Peng thread

New Site of the PLA:Rugged Defense Group Ladder

The Red Army Mirror

Max, please dont start this crap again. On more than one occasion... you have been less than literate too, and we let you slide.

Yeah, Maximus is already on Double Secret Probation. He can't afford any more smart aleck comments to come out of his mouth. biggrin.gif

Maybe he meant "date mace?" I can see the commercial now..."For that first date that could go horribly wrong. Or try maximum strength Date Mace with the added ingredient of mustard gas for those extra tough situations."

------------------

Youth is wasted on the young.

Originally posted by Rob/1:

Did I put Date...woops! its supposed to be deta bace hehe...... wink.gif

Ah man, that one is just too easy, so I won't. tongue.gif

BTW Rob, it's "data base". Use that little spell check button every once in a while. wink.gif

------------------

"Upon my signal, unleash Hell."--General Maximus, Gladiator

"Aim small, miss small."--Mel Gibson, The Patriot

"I do what I likes, and I likes what I do."--Darrell Hammond (portraying Bill Clinton), SNL

Originally posted by MantaRay:

Good luck Rob

Yes, but mine are mainly just typos and brain farts. tongue.gif

Guest Rob/1

It will host my mods my Secnarios and a Online CM deta bace with Picts off all units info on mager battles of World war to and its not just for CM.

Originally posted by Rob/1:

Did I put Date...woops! its supposed to be deta bace hehe......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maximus wrote:

Ah man, that one is just too easy, so I won't.

------------------------------------------

Rob/1 wrote:

It will host my mods my Secnarios and a Online CM deta bace with Picts off all units info on mager battles of World war to and its not just for CM.

Care to do anything with this one Maximus? biggrin.gif

------------------

Youth is wasted on the young.

You guys should give Rob/1 a break. It's obvious he has a disability. If the world revolved around art and music instead of language and the written word think about how many of us would be totally disabled. Hang in there, Rob. You get your meaning across.

Treeburst155

Guest Madmatt

Thats right, and it won't be one or the other but BOTH of you that will go bye bye.

You have BOTH been warned again. Stop fighting or kiss the forum goodbye.

Madmatt