CMMOS Panzer IV mods-where?

COMBAT MISSIONS (and now CMHQ) didn't actually host these files - just linked externally to the download. I did the CMMOS Pz4 page and link as a favour to Clubfoot, so you will need to have a word with him about why the d/l links aren't working.

Hmmm, all the links on the Combat Missions link at CM HQ work, except for the CMMOS Panther/Panzer IV one. Last week I was able to get the Panther mod from Combat Missions.

I'll check again later to try and eliminate the possibility of me having a brain fart-or the old "last beer before Monday" syndrome.

Regards

Well, the link for the CMMOS Panther mod works, but this is what I get for the Mk IV, te day after:

La page demandée est inconnue du serveur des Pages Perso Wanadoo. Veuillez vérifier l'URL que vous avez demandée.

It means something like I'm S.O.L. with the link, so in the meantime I'd be greatful if anyone knows any other locations. I look forward to seeing this mod in my battle. smile.gif

Regards

That's me, I m faulty !! :eek:

I did host the files on my personal site for ClubFoot, and Manx put a link at CMs. However I ran out of space and had to delete the PzIV files in order to post other stuff - for example my CMMOS Halftracks files or bfamily33's Tigers ... I have only 100 Mb!

If there is a need I'll try to put them back again this evening - I'll have to delete the Panthers in this case though ! :(

Manx , can't you host all that at CMHQ ? Pleaaaasse ! :D !

[ 11-27-2001: Message edited by: Pascal DI FOLCO ]</p>