pantherg.jpg

SCENARIOS

1.) - "We Run Like Hell", by Franko

2.) - "Canadian Armageddon" (Version 2.0), by Franko

3.) - "XXX Corp Breakout", by Rune

ARTICLES

1.) - StuG III, by Niles Hirschi

Enjoy!

I LOVE the scout car mod. I have a request though. Can we get a complete mod without having to jump through the hoops? I'm not trying to be ungrateful or disrespectful here, I love the website and the fine work by the mod makers, but it just seems like it could be made to be easier.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TinMan:

I really wish I could get a cable connection where I live, this dial-up sucks! Fantastic looking mods are coming out faster than I can download and install them. What's a poor country boy to do? :eek:<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sell the farm, and move to the big city :D

They all look great and I'm on my way. You really do have the premier support site, Manx. My thanks to you and your new crew of helpers.

Regarding the new beach mod, is that something you can do a QB with, or must we wait for somebody to work it up into a scenario? The detail and creativity are very impressive.

Lawyer...thanks

Clubfoot has kindly (and thoughtfully) provided a scenario entitled "Victor South" that is included in the d/l so you can see the mod in action striaght away.

The mod is based on, and looks best with Magua's "Normandy" mod. As it alters certain grass/brush tiles to sand/sandy rough, and the beach defences pictured above, it should only be used with scenarios specifically designed for beach-warfare. You will need to change back for anything else of course.

Lawyer,

The beach mod comes with a scenario attached entitled 'Victor south'. Unfortunately, if used in a random QB the effect will be quite odd and most unattractive.

At least one person is working on a Juno beach map and I've almost completed a Point du Hoc scenario.

Hopefully a few talented mappers will set to w/ some landing scenarios.

[edit: Manx beat me to the punch.]

[ 06-24-2001: Message edited by: Clubfoot ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TinMan:

I really wish I could get a cable connection where I live, this dial-up sucks! Fantastic looking mods are coming out faster than I can download and install them. What's a poor country boy to do? :eek:<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Try http://www.directpc.com/

Upload speeds suck but download speed is around 400k/sec.It won't be as good as cable/DSL but better than 56k.

-Monkeybutt

ddaytroops.jpg

With the renewed interest in D-Day, I am offering this at my Canuck and Tommy sites - it was the Battle Vest designed to replace the 1937 Web Equipment. It never did, but it was issued in limited numbers to assault troops on D-Day. It was not worn for long after 6 June as it was hot to wear and not well liked.

I am also working on an ASL conversion of one of the Juno landings, featuring D Company of the Royal Winnipeg Rifles - hopefully I have used the correct terrain to allow Clubfoot's excellent terrain mods to look right.

[ 06-24-2001: Message edited by: Michael Dorosh ]

German tanks look good knocked out. :D Sorry that's coming from a true and tryed American player only. But back to the mods - outstanding. That Panther is really different and I'm going to use it. The M3A1 is - well, kick ass!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Panzerman:

How can a tank look good knocked out? ;)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well I'm having this wonderful string of luck with my Panzers, so I've gotten use to them being knocked out :rolleyes:

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cos:

Well I'm having this wonderful string of luck with my Panzers, so I've gotten use to them being knocked out :rolleyes:<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You lost all your Panzers bad boy. Time for an upgrade.

:rolleyes:

[ 06-24-2001: Message edited by: Panzerman ]