Its been fun. I started this addiction last August and now I'm bored. I'm finding a new game to play, so I wish you all well in your lives. Thanks to those of you who made me laugh and entertained me.

This will be my last post on this message board. (really) hehe

Take care folks!!

Obviously you found out you were no more than average and thus decided to quit. Nothing wrong with that. Glad you had a good time while it lasted. Us champs will keep up the good work while you find a new game to try your luck at. Have fun smile.gif

I'm sure you're aware of it, but this is by bar and away the best of the modern wargames so if you're considering another one in that genre', newness will add some interest but the combination of visual presentation and depth just isn't there anywhere else. Give Talonsoft's Campaign Series a try. A good bit of depth but more like the old counter games with terrain and unit animations.

Good luck Phillie. Its been fun having ya around.

[ 07-13-2001: Message edited by: Agua ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Phillies Phan:

This will be my last post on this message board. (really)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

NooooOOOOOOOOoooooooo!

Don't leave me! I... I... Loveyou, man!!!

There's someone else, isn't there?

You've found someone else?!!!!

Well! Have your fling then! You'll be back! They always come back to me!

Signed

Your CMBO CD

[ 07-13-2001: Message edited by: Mace ]

This will be the last time I post to this thread. I've been reading it since August and now I'm bored. Thanks Mace for entertaining me, but it gets a bit old after the 2,048,105th run through. I am now off to orchestrate a push for Lebensraum on behalf of the Hamster Liberation Front.