DerKessel is closing shop

Afraid it is Comrade.

I repost here my reply to the thread on the CMBB forum. Maybe slightly more relevant, since almost all my work on Der Kessel is CMBO related anyway.

In all fairness, I think Der Kessel never quite got running in CMBB. Pulling the plug now is just acknowledging something that has been reality for a long time.

I recommend that those interested in my work DL it before 1100 GMT tomorrow. I am uncertain whether I have copies of it on my HDD, and I have no time to get them from the server now.

It was fun while it lasted - now back to reading up on events in Africa and Italy

It is a shame to see the site close. As a new comer to the series I have not played any of the scenarios yet, but down loaded some before the site went down.

One question is are the scenarios not marked (CMBB) all for CMBO?

I downloaded the page with the info about the scenario as well as the file for future reference. The only trouble I am having is determining which CM version some of the scenarios are for.

Are these files available somewhere else yet, as I did not manage to get them all?

Any help would be appreciated.