Charles, I pictured you with a beard

Just read your interview in CGW (I think it was that one, could've been PC Gamer since I get 4 different mags at about the same time). Anyway, had a pic of you in it. You look, well, not at all what a uber-programmer is supposed to look like biggrin.gif. You're supposed to have a long scraggly beard from never having the time to shave and shower. You're supposed to have sunken eyes from never sleeping. You're supposed to have tomato sauce around your mouth from not having time to cook anything so you just order pizza. But you look clean shaven, well rested, and well fed. If I didn't know better, I'd say you have a real life. Egads man, thousands are counting on you. Enough with your life, get on with the programming biggrin.gif

Seriously, good interview. And happy New Year.

------------------

Jeff Abbott

Did the picture at least show his intravenous coffee injection system? How about the enourmous speakers by the compter for blasting programming music? The tye dyed shirt and bellbottoms? biggrin.gif

------------------

Well my skiff's a twenty dollar boat, And I hope to God she stays afloat.

But if somehow my skiff goes down, I'll freeze to death before I drown.

And pray my body will be found, Alaska salmon fishing, boys, Alaska salmon fishing.

-Commercial fishing in Kodiak, Alaska

Guest Madmatt

I don't know what picture you have seen of him but all I see is a pastey faced milky white never seen the sun pale skinned adolescent looking code monkey.

Madmatt biggrin.gif

p.s. Steve is just scary....

Hee hee. Yes it is CGW. I kinda laughed at that pic myself. What got me was his deer-in-the-headlights look, as if they had to sneak up on him (using the Sneak command I'm sure) to get a pic of him.

------------------

You've never heard music until you've heard the bleating of a gut-shot cesspooler. -Mark IV

How about the Army brown T-shirt! Shame on me. Great interview, by a Great programer.

------------------

"If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them." - Jack Handey

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Madmatt:

I don't know what picture you have seen of him but all I see is a pastey faced milky white never seen the sun pale skinned adolescent looking code monkey.

Madmatt biggrin.gif

p.s. Steve is just scary....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Really then please don't go on!

If someone is feeling extra extra nice, could you please scan the picture from the magazine and post it? I'm starting to turn into a pasty white Photoshop addict, and I want to see how much worse off Steve is than me. smile.gif

------------------

Well my skiff's a twenty dollar boat, And I hope to God she stays afloat.

But if somehow my skiff goes down, I'll freeze to death before I drown.

And pray my body will be found, Alaska salmon fishing, boys, Alaska salmon fishing.

-Commercial fishing in Kodiak, Alaska