Have you seen this bug?

I find that it very difficult, sometimes impossible, to target a building once it has been occupied, i.e. transparent.

It doesn't matter if the enemy is seen or marked by generic markers it just gets very hard to target the guns I set up specifically to level said buildings.

Most of the time I find some minute spot or odd angle where I can get a blue line but the difference is massive compared to that of an empty building.

So, have you?

M.

Excellent post. I don't know if it is a bug but it sure is annoying. I have found that if one wants to target the building rather then the occupants inside it, it is not an easy task at times, and dowright impossible at others.

This is espeically annoying if your field gun only has a LOS to the top level of the building...makes it hard to get the target to area fire the building becouse the LOS likes to be attracted to the occupants.

[This message has been edited by Freak (edited 02-21-2001).]

The unit size shouldn't make a difference, as it doesn't affect targeting. If it did, I'd make the units larger when I was defending so I could see the enemies' heads bobbing above the treetops wink.gif

It is much more difficult to area target in the past - though I admit I don't know why.

Guest Michael emrys

Originally posted by Mattias:

I find that it very difficult, sometimes impossible, to target a building once it has been occupied, i.e. transparent.

What's wrong with hitting Shift-O to turn off building trasparency? Doesn't that work?

Michael