Dogs and CM, damn!!!

My CM cd met its unfortunate end yesterday when my dog decided she was hungry and started munching on my cds. Of course her first one was Combat Mission. I'm not mad, only in schock. You think I should buy another copy or get a stomach pump and tape my cd back together. I cant decide wheather or not to buy a new one or waite for CM2, which sounds like it wont be released for four or six months. What do you guys think? Oh, by the way, on the news last night, it said that when a man looks at a pretty women it activates the same part of the brain as does heroine. This world keeps getting better. God Bless America, its Veterans day!!!! well on monday. But lets celebrate now!!!!!!!!!!!! Flash bang, crack, flash, those are fireworks, if you have a problem with them, bite me. Your friend and somewhat unstable combatgeneral. smile.gif

Hmmm, why the CM CD first. You married? Perhaps the dog had help. If you drop BTS an e-mail, I'm sure they can replace the CD at a very reasonable price. Something in the neighborhood of cost plus shipping I suspect, but I'm just guessing. Ask Madmat, he handles that kind of thing

Cheers

Eric