QB and CM2 question....

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by OstFront6:

Anyone know if we'll be able to create a map ourselves and be able to do a quick battle with it in CM2? If not, why not?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I would guess it depends on how code-intensive map-handling is. I would not hold my breath for this feature.

No, we do not know. Why do we not know? Because they have not told us yet. :D

But seriously, it's been asked for before, but as of the now there is no information available about it. Would be cool though, wouldn't it? smile.gif

Not being a programmer myself, maybe I'm asking too much, but I just wonder how hard it would be to be able to put random forces on a pre-made map. It would be awesome to be able to play the computer or someone else on a pre-made map with random features.

Maybe I just need to get a life though.

With or without all these nice features everyone is asking for; I cant wait to actually get to PLAY CMBB. HAHA call me dumb but I dont care when the game comes out.....(I cant play it that day anyhow)....I just care about the moment I open that mailbox and see that beautiful mail package with the little bubblewrap around the cd :D Almost brings a tear to my eyes just thinking about when that moment will come. TAke your time BTS!!! We'll be here regardless of when it finally does hit the mailboxes.

Check the FAQ

EDIT: Okay, it is not listed, but it may be contained in one of the linked threads or interviews. Basically, they said it SGOULD be possible to save QB maps and to use existing maps in QBs. They are working i=on it, it is on the list, and it is in the "most likely to make it" category.

[ 08-11-2001: Message edited by: Panzer Leader ]