Brummbär-ing along , singing a song, my , my ,my :)

Whilst waiting for a buddy to show up for a TCP game yesterday...i started this smile.gif

I scanned in a 1/35th scale b&w line drawing and then started to "mod" it.

There is still alot to do....but come CM 2 this Grizzly will be waiting in the woods smile.gif

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1398959&a=10450173&p=47929609

Regards

Måkjager

[ 05-05-2001: Message edited by: Måkjager ]

Glad I'm not the only one still drawing armor like I did (way back) in school. However, I don't have the scanned images to start with. Paper and pencil for me. Kind of like making mods in 2D. Nice drawing. Peng would like the "imminent crushed smiley" effect, too! And russellmz, I was just making an observation. Not trying to rag on him at all. ;)

Looks good. Great idea to get started on the mods for CM2 now. Hope all the mod modders or what ever they're called ( I personally call them wonderful human beings ) start doing that. It would be so cool to have a bunch of mods waiting for the game to come out. :D

After I posted my post above just now I re-read the post again. Did I read that correctly? you drew that drawing? Damn, that's unbelieveable. Boy, some people have all the talent! I can rub two sticks together myself and make fire - well, most of the time anyway. I'm very impressed- With the drawing not my rubbing two sticks together. smile.gif

Aye Icm1947 , its a digital painting over the outline of thescale plan....its amazing what can be done with a digital paintbrush.

I will get around to finishing it and post a pix....but first i have a Wespe/Marder III combo mod pak to finish. :D

Regards

Måkjager