TCMHQ - Download the new US uniform mod !

Guest Tom

180701.jpg

Gentlemen ,

you can get Andrew Fox´s new " Super Action Pack Vol.2 - US Uniforms " from my " Faces & Uniforms " mods pages. The zip is about 5 MB and it´s worth every byte. If you like Andrews German uniforms , you´d love the GI stuff. BTW: this pack includes summer AND WINTER uniforms !

Cheers

Tom

[ 07-18-2001: Message edited by: Tom ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mr. Johnson-<THC>-:

Whats your email andrew, I got the latest US uniforms but you German ones are still corrupted for me for some reason. Could you send them directly to me? At least the Dotcamo?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll e-mail it to you as soon as I get home, probably around 6:30.

smile.gif

Mhh..have rechecked the German files twice. No errors here. Anybody else has problems with them ?

Cheers

Tom

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mr. Johnson

I got the latest US uniforms but you German ones are still corrupted for me for some reason. Could you send them directly to me? At least the Dotcamo?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Andrew!

I gotta tell ya, this is awesome! view 1; zoomed in a couple of times, and these guys suddenly literally come to life! Stunning work. Thanks.

And thanks, Tom, for posting them!

Now all we, Ahem, NOW ALL WE NEED IS A MODDER WHO CAN MAKE US SOME NICE HI-RES FACES TO GO WITH THEM (nudge, wink).

Um, sorry, was I yelling? :D

...the readme states that an option is given to switch between generic sleeves and those with a divisional patch - is this option only applicable to the '45 uniforms?

...is .bmp 5002 the file for the '44 sleeve? is there not a generic option for the '44 uniform or have i overlooked something (the only "5002" i am seeing displays the 1st division insignia)?

Um Andrew, I think the pink masking on the summer tank crews is slightly off. It could use a little tweak so they don't have pink belts. It's probably easiest just to have people fix it themselves. For those who don't know, the pink mask is 255 red, 0 green, 255 pink. The problem is 5056.bmp

[ 07-19-2001: Message edited by: panzerwerfer42 ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by panzerwerfer42:

Um Andrew, I think the pink masking on the summer tank crews is slightly off. It could use a little tweak so they don't have pink belts. It's probably easiest just to have people fix it themselves. For those who don't know, the pink mask is 255 red, 0 green, 255 pink. The problem is 5056.bmp

[ 07-19-2001: Message edited by: panzerwerfer42 ]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, Maximus already e-mailed me about that...

I'm not sure exactly how it happened, but I'll fix it and send the file to Tom. Didn't have time to do it last night, but I did get the sleeve patches fixed.

Gentlemen ,

no need to " torture " Andrew with E-Mails :D ...you can get the missing bitmaps and the corrected tank crew file ( 600 kb ) here:

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE UPDATE

BTW: I am working on a complete US divisional insignia update for Andrew´s uniforms ( like the one I did for DD´s mod ).

Stay tuned.

Cheers

Tom

P.S.: I apologize to all folks who use older Netscape versions. TCMHQ is designed for MS IE and for NETSCAPE 6. Older versions may not work properly. I will have a look at that issue later.

[ 07-19-2001: Message edited by: Tom ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tom:

P.S.: I apologize to all folks who use older Netscape versions. TCMHQ is designed for MS IE and for NETSCAPE 6. Older versions may not work properly. I will have a look at that issue later.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah I use Netscape 4.77. I haven't taken the plunge to 6.0 yet.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Maximus:

Yeah I use Netscape 4.77. I haven't taken the plunge to 6.0 yet.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Max-

6.0 is pretty strange. I've just switched to Intenet Explorer (gag) because I can't get anything to work right in Netscape 4.7 and 6.0 is just too weird.

AndrewTF I downloaded your American Infantry mod last night, and either some of the BMP's were missing or numbered incorrectly. I simply put your mod in as is, and now my American 44 infantry and 45 infantry all have the same uniforms. All American uniforms are Green with different arm patches.

The 44 infantry does not have their tannish Jackets. The whole reason I got your mod was because of the 44 uniforms. So I switched back to DD uniforms, I still would like to use your uniforms.

The strangest thing is that, I see the Tan jacket BMP in the zip, but they are not shown on the soldiers when I add them to the BMP folder.

I lost my list with the US Uniform BPM numbers so maybe you could send me the BMP numbers for the US uniforms

Also some of the BMP's are missing because I the first time I add a mod I compare each bitmap to the one already in my BMP folder. This could be the sleeves you spoke of earlier in the thread.

I really don't know what is going on with your mod, I am gonna try to figure it out now.

Thanks

Shatter