I just gotta say...

This has been one the more enjoyable war games I've ever purchased. As a matter fact, I've gotten two other folks to buy it and have six PBEM games going on at once!

I love the graphics/equipment patches and the dedication to the game.

I can hardly wait for the internet play function and hope to see many expansions to the existing program.

With Western Kentucky basketball and BattleFront, now my life is complete! :)

Go 'Toppers!

Blackhore and Hilltopper,

Another Louisville native here. I live just north of Okolona in the Audubon Park area. I echo the sentiments on the Patton Museum. I go several times a year and always make the July 4th re-enactment. I've even had the chance to sneak around the backlots once or twice to see some of the finer specimens they don't display.

We should play some pbem. Also, on the Rugged Defense site there is a team ladder, perhaps we should look into forming one. Seems there are a couple of active players from Fort Knox as well.

Good to see some CMers in my own backyard.

------------------

"Sometimes you eat the bar and sometimes the bar eats you. Take it easy, Dude." -- The Stranger

The Dude abides.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jgdpzr:

Also, on the Rugged Defense site there is a team ladder, perhaps we should look into forming one.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

We have, of course, anticipated an assault on the Knobs and are prepared to blow the bridges.

'Course, that'll really mess up my commute to the airport.

CP

RD Indiana

Ah yes, our hoosier friends from the north. Better be careful when planting mines/explosives on the Kennedy or Second Street bridges, all points are fully registered and there might be some nasty enfilade fire from the sandbars.

CP, I noticed you live in Jasper. Ever play Sultan's Run (if you play golf)? I hear it's great but I've never made it over there.

[This message has been edited by jgdpzr (edited 01-05-2001).]

[This message has been edited by jgdpzr (edited 01-05-2001).]

CP, I noticed you live in Jasper. Ever play Sultan's Run (if you play golf)? I hear it's great but I've never made it over there.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Gave the game up in frustration till I get time for lessons; didn't swing a club this year. But, yeah, the golfheads I work with love Sultan's.

Blackhore and Hilltopper,

Another Louisville native here. I live just north of Okolona in the Audubon Park area. I echo the sentiments on the Patton Museum. I go several times a year and always make the July 4th re-enactment. I've even had the chance to sneak around the backlots once or twice to see some of the finer specimens they don't display.

We should play some pbem. Also, on the Rugged Defense site there is a team ladder, perhaps we should look into forming one. Seems there are a couple of active players from Fort Knox as well.

Good to see some CMers in my own backyard.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, the Patton backlot is awesome.

Who are you a Training Coordinator for?

By the way, I'm game for some PBEM.

Took my father-in-law to the Patton Museum last summer (my fourth trip). He loved it and it was like having a personal tour guide: he was in WWII on the other side of the hill (Hungarian Cav.); seen T-34/85s and KVs WAY too up close!

A Bluegrass Ladder? Sounds good. At least I'll be sure to hold the the bottom for the rest of y'all smile.gif

------------------

"The Secret of the Empire was revealed: an emperor, it seemed, could be made outside of Rome"

Guest Andrew Hedges

Hey! I'm a bluegrass native (Bowling Green) and a WKU grad, too. Although I've lived in Indiana pretty much since graduation.