Game anyone?!

I'm betting this time tomorrow your inbox will be one of the fattest things in the world.

My formula for this equation:

half decent looking female + BB full of pubescent zit ridden nerds = fat inbox.

Fat inbox + (PZR nerd x n) = fattest inbox in the world.

(n = the number of replying PZR nerds)

No one but you ratboy could have made themselves coming off looking like such a complete moron like you just did.

Keep up the good work and don't let us down! I expect you to make an even bigger fool of yourself on a regular basis.

Thanks!

Jeff

------------------

I once killed a six pack just to watch it die.

Guest Warphead-

There will be not that many people playing you with the demo. Get the full version and there will be more offers of a game than you can handle... smile.gif

TG

hey, you should put a link to "this modern world" on your website.

tom tomorrow rulez!!!!

------------------

"I'm the Quarterback. I make the plays. You back the plays I make." -Harvey Keitel to his adopted son in the movie "Dusk til Dawn" (about 3 hours before they're both ripped apart and eaten alive by vampires)

Now, I figure I know where this is all gonna go in a matter of how ever many threads, so I think I'll just observe that descretion is the better part of valor afterall, and simply say howdeedo, welcome to the funny farm. (Tippen me helmut) smile.gif

------------------

"Gentlemen, you may be sure that of the three courses

open to the enemy, he will always choose the fourth."

-Field Marshal Count Helmuth von Moltke, (1848-1916)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jshandorf:

No one but you ratboy could have made themselves coming off looking like such a complete moron like you just did.

Jeff

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

[shrugging like one of those Stallone-like 'real' men]

I knew she was gay. I could tell by the way she wrote. Yeh, wasn't interested anyway. I've got hundreds of girlfriends. Thousands! And they're all models. So there.

Guest Madmatt

Discussing someones sexual orientation (not that it's any of your damn business) is not something we wish to see here and on the other hand, broadcasting to the entire forum where your libido happens to fall on the gender flowchart is also frowned upon.

Tank Girl, if you need to find a game I would reccomend dropping into either of the chat systems currently running (one at Tournament House and one at CMHQ) or post to the Games Wanted Forum.

Thank you!

Madmatt