Peng, I Challenge You To Make Your Confessions Public!

Roight, then, now that Peng is Father Confessor to the Peng Challenge Thread, it is only fitting that we commemorate the fact in the subject line. Hopefully Peng will see his way clear to posting some of the more memorable confessions that are made to him as he assumes responsibility for the spiritual well-being of the participants here.

As always, the rules are quite simple here in the Peng Challenge Thread.

Don't waltz in and issue general challenges to all. Makes you look the annoying fool, and everyone will mock and degrade you.

Pick someone specific (I know it's hard, there's so much to hate) and challenge them to combat. Make some attempt to make your posts witty, humorous, and well spoken. This is challenging for many of you, of course, but give a try. Excessive vulgarity, idiocy, and expletives not only reflect badly on you, but on the rest of us, and we will make our unhappiness known.

Express yourself like you have high self-esteem and a good self-image. Be assertive, but not angry. Everyone likes a jolly good post filled with roistering and expressiveness and that stomps upon the terra.

Please remember: Berli is evil, Peng is vicious, and I love a jolly good sing-song.

Now bugger off, I've got important things to do, like chowing down half a dozen tranks in anticipation of the first wave or moronic drive by postings.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mark IV:

Sorry old bean, the underemployed Mr. Slaw had you beaten by 11 minutes.

I suggest that you have HIM beaten by 11 angry thugs. But it's only a suggestion.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I would have had the swine, but a coworker came by and demanded actual answers to stupid questions. Ah, well, I'll just wait for the Bald One to make his selection of successor.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Speedy:

Just curious Isky but what actually is the tenth commandment?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by YHWH:

“You shall not covet your neighbor’s house; you shall not covet your neighbor’s wife or his male servant or his female servant or his ox or his donkey or anything that belongs to your neighbor.” <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Quoted by Iskander:

“You shall not covet your neighbor’s house; you shall not covet your neighbor’s wife or his male servant or his female servant or his ox or his donkey or anything that belongs to your neighbor.”<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh bugger! I'm in Big trouble!

Mace

***THIS THREAD ENDS HERE***

Thanks for your help Iskander.

As far as I know, BTS totals four people. They are working hard not only to get CM2 out the door before the end of the year, but to keep this forum running for our benefit. This is no mean task.

Could we please stop creating unnecessary work for them. The last thing they need is to waste their time clearing up the forum because we're so immature we can't help but mess the place up with unnecessary and duplicate threads, and can't allow them to disappear before the lock is clamped down on them.

This is their shop window. If we create a mockery of this forum, we create a mockery of their game. Stop being so childish. Please move along to Joe's new Peng Thread.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by David Aitken:

***THIS THREAD ENDS HERE***

Thanks for your help Iskander.

As far as I know, BTS totals four people. They are working hard not only to get CM2 out the door before the end of the year, but to keep this forum running for our benefit. This is no mean task.

Could we please stop creating unnecessary work for them. The last thing they need is to waste their time clearing up the forum because we're so immature we can't help but mess the place up with unnecessary and duplicate threads, and can't allow them to disappear before the lock is clamped down on them.

This is their shop window. If we create a mockery of this forum, we create a mockery of their game. Stop being so childish. Please move along to Joe's new Peng Thread.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

David, please pardon my impudent tone, but who are you to decide which one is the Peng thread? I acknowledge that you have 100 more IQ points than I do and that you dress better. However, you aren't numbered among the CM staff as far as I know. Please reserve your opinion for the moment when I care. Thanks! Ta Ta and Cheerio

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Phillies Phan:

David, please pardon my impudent tone...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now, now, David is in the right and trying to clean up an inadvertant mess. Please allow this thread to be locked/sink out of sight. Joe's is now the one, true, Peng Challenge Thread. I would take it as a personal favour if posting were to continue there and nowhere else.